• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July 2020 Guest & Host Specials

In summary, the July 2020 guest special is the Deluxe Air Fryer for $149.50 and the host special is the Quick Cooker for $99 or free with a qualifying party. The Deluxe Air Fryer is perfect for making healthier versions of your favorite fried foods, while the Quick Cooker is a versatile pressure cooker that can cook meals up to 70% faster than traditional methods. To qualify for the free Quick Cooker, you must host a party with at least $650 in guest sales and have at least one guest book and hold a party within 21 days of your original party. The guest and host specials cannot be combined, but as a host, you can use your host rewards to purchase the Deluxe Air Fry
chefjeanine
Gold Member
Kathleen,How can I be behind when I'm not leaving the house???? :eek:

Attachments

• 2020 -- JULY GUEST.pdf
    112.3 KB · Views: 1,136
  • 2020 -- JULY HOST.pdf
    125.7 KB · Views: 1,263
LOL! All the days run together. Can't believe it is May already!I will work on these either Thursday night or Friday.

Thank you!! Time is flying by...

What are the July 2020 guest and host specials?

The July 2020 guest special is the Deluxe Air Fryer for $149.50. The host special is the Quick Cooker for $99 or free with a qualifying party.

What is the difference between the Deluxe Air Fryer and the Quick Cooker?

The Deluxe Air Fryer is perfect for making healthier versions of your favorite fried foods, while the Quick Cooker is a versatile pressure cooker that can cook meals up to 70% faster than traditional methods.

How can I qualify for the free Quick Cooker as a host?

To qualify for the free Quick Cooker, you must host a party with at least $650 in guest sales and have at least one guest book and hold a party within 21 days of your original party.

Can I combine the guest and host specials?

No, the guest and host specials cannot be combined. However, as a host, you can use your host rewards to purchase the Deluxe Air Fryer at a discounted price.

Are there any other specials or promotions for July 2020?

Yes, we are also offering a 50% off deal on select kitchen tools with a qualifying purchase of $75 or more. Contact your consultant for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Wendy L Brown
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • dannyzmom