• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the current specials at your online store?

In summary, the specials for July 2019 include the Quick Cooker, Grill Pan, Chillzanne Rectangle Server, Stoneware Rectangular Baker, and Flexible Cutting Mat Set. These specials can save you up to 50%, with the Quick Cooker at 50% off, the Grill Pan at 25% off, and the Chillzanne Rectangle Server, Stoneware Rectangular Baker, and Flexible Cutting Mat Set at 20% off. These specials will end on July 31, 2019 or while supplies last and cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. They are available in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico, but availability may vary by location.
chefjeanine
Gold Member
Kathleen,Here are the latest specials

Attachments

• 2019 -- JULY GUEST.pdf
    173.7 KB · Views: 936
  • 2019 -- JULY HOST.pdf
    281.1 KB · Views: 937
Thanks! I'll start working on the flyers.

from our company:- 20% off all products in our online store
- Buy one, get one free on select items
- Free shipping on orders over $50Don't miss out on these great deals! Happy shopping!Hi there,Thanks for sharing these specials! I'm always on the lookout for a good deal, and these discounts definitely caught my eye. I'm especially excited about the 20% off all products in your online store. That's a great opportunity to stock up on some of my favorite items.I also appreciate the buy one, get one free offer on select items. It's always fun to try out new products, and this deal makes it even more tempting.And free shipping on orders over $50? That's the cherry on top! It's always a bonus when I can save on shipping costs.Thanks again for sharing these specials. I'll definitely be taking advantage of them and spreading the word to my friends. Happy shopping indeed!

What are the specials for July 2019?

The specials for July 2019 include the Quick Cooker, the Grill Pan, the Chillzanne Rectangle Server, the Stoneware Rectangular Baker, and the Flexible Cutting Mat Set.

How much can I save on these July 2019 specials?

You can save up to 50% on these July 2019 specials. The Quick Cooker is 50% off, the Grill Pan is 25% off, and the Chillzanne Rectangle Server, Stoneware Rectangular Baker, and Flexible Cutting Mat Set are all 20% off.

When do these July 2019 specials end?

These specials will end on July 31, 2019 or while supplies last.

Can I use any other discounts or promotions on these July 2019 specials?

No, these specials cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.

Are these July 2019 specials available in all countries?

These specials are available in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico. However, availability may vary by location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
zonbn
  • chefjeanine