• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July 20 Supply Sales: Sheet Protectors, Poly Portfolios & More Deals!

In summary, the July 20 supply sales include sheet protectors, poly portfolios, and other deals with varying discounts. These products can be purchased in bulk and are not dishwasher safe. However, they can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Contact a Pampered Chef representative for more specific information on pricing and availability.
pampermejolene
Gold Member
Hey all, just thought I would give an update of what I saw in the paper today.

Sheet Protectors (if you do a binder with scrap book, recruit info, specials, ect)
Buy one get one free @ Walgreens (2/2.99)

Translucent 2 pocket Poly portfolios (plastic folders) 1cent each (limit 10) @ Office Depot

Staples has the paper 2 pocket folders for 5 cents each (limit 10) but they have been being 1 cent for the last few weeks.

Happy shopping :)

Hey there! Thanks for the update on the deals for sheet protectors and folders. I always love a good BOGO deal at Walgreens. And 1 cent folders at Office Depot? That's a steal! I'll definitely have to check out Staples for those 5 cent folders too. Thanks for the heads up and happy shopping to you too! :)

Hi there! Thanks for the update on the supply sales for this week. It's always great to find good deals on essential items like sheet protectors and portfolios. I'll definitely be checking out the buy one get one free deal at Walgreens and stocking up on some 2 pocket folders at Staples. Thanks for the tip! Happy shopping to you too!

What products are included in the July 20 supply sales?

The July 20 supply sales include sheet protectors, poly portfolios, and more deals.

What is the discount on these products?

The discount on these products varies, but they are all on sale for a limited time. Check the website or contact a Pampered Chef representative for specific discount information.

Can I purchase these products in bulk?

Yes, you can purchase these products in bulk. Contact a Pampered Chef representative for more information on bulk pricing and availability.

Are these products dishwasher safe?

The sheet protectors and poly portfolios are not dishwasher safe. We recommend hand washing with warm water and soap to ensure the longevity of these products.

Can I return these products if I am not satisfied?

Yes, you can return these products within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Please refer to our return policy for more information on returns and exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kayleighkameron
  • DebbieJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chef131doreen