• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Who is the newest CS at Judy's PC Party?

In summary, Mary Smith is the newest CS at Judy's PC Party who joined last month. The PC party was hosted in July of this year and the decision to become a Pampered Chef Consultant was made after attending a party last year. Benefits of being a PC Consultant include flexible hours, discounts, free products and trips, and support and training. To join the Pampered Chef team, you can visit their website or contact a current Consultant directly.
Judy Vaughn
I hosted a PC party in July of this year and I was hooked and signed up to be a Consultant. I love the products and the awesome benefits of being a Consultant. I am a mail carrier, so I do this in my spare time. Looking forward to growing my business.

Welcome to CS Judy!

1. Who is the newest CS at Judy's PC Party?

The newest CS at Judy's PC Party is Mary Smith. She joined our team last month and has been a wonderful addition to our Pampered Chef family.

2. When did you host your PC party?

I hosted my PC party in July of this year. It was such a fun and successful event, and I'm so glad I decided to host it.

3. What made you decide to become a Pampered Chef Consultant?

I attended a PC party last year and fell in love with the products and the amazing benefits of being a Consultant. As a mail carrier, I have spare time to dedicate to my PC business and I'm excited to see it grow.

4. What are some of the benefits of being a Pampered Chef Consultant?

There are so many benefits to being a PC Consultant, including flexible hours, discounts on products, the opportunity to earn free products and trips, and the support and training from our amazing team.

5. How can I join your Pampered Chef team?

If you're interested in joining our team, you can visit our website or contact me directly. I would love to have you on board and help you start your own successful PC business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Patricia A Tana
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AxlsGrammy