• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Judy Finds a Job: A Note of Gratitude

In summary, to purchase "Judy Finds a Job: A Note of Gratitude", you can visit the website, attend a live cooking show, or contact a local Pampered Chef consultant. It is currently only available in English, but may be translated in the future. As a host of a Pampered Chef cooking show, you can earn a free copy. The book does not contain recipes, but other cookbooks and recipe collections can be purchased separately. There is a satisfaction guarantee policy in place for all products, including "Judy Finds a Job: A Note of Gratitude".
jj16
Gold Member
For those who know my situation I just wanted to say thank you for your prayers!! I found a job!! I will be going back to work driving dump trucks. I have been unemployed for 11 months and my unemployment runs out this week.

My old boss called me yesterday to see if I would come back to work for him. He can't promise me a certain number of hours a week or anything like that but it will be nice to get a paycheck and if it lasts more than 3 months then I will have insurance again.

I will have to get creative on when to have shows but I think with the help of my fellow cheffers I can do both.

Anyway I just wanted to say thank you!

Judy:)

Happy to hear the news, Judy! Just out of curiosity, in what state do you live?

Congratulations!

1. How can I purchase "Judy Finds a Job: A Note of Gratitude"?

To purchase "Judy Finds a Job: A Note of Gratitude", you can visit our website or attend one of our live cooking shows where the book will be available for purchase. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to place an order.

2. Is "Judy Finds a Job: A Note of Gratitude" available in other languages?

At this time, "Judy Finds a Job: A Note of Gratitude" is only available in English. However, we are constantly evaluating the demand for translations and may offer it in other languages in the future.

3. Can I host a cooking show and receive "Judy Finds a Job: A Note of Gratitude" for free?

Yes, as a host of a Pampered Chef cooking show, you can earn free products, including "Judy Finds a Job: A Note of Gratitude". Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a show and learn more about the host rewards program.

4. Are there any recipes included in "Judy Finds a Job: A Note of Gratitude"?

No, "Judy Finds a Job: A Note of Gratitude" is a book of stories and inspiration. However, we do offer a variety of cookbooks and recipe collections that can be purchased separately.

5. Can I return "Judy Finds a Job: A Note of Gratitude" if I am not satisfied with it?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee policy for all of our products, including "Judy Finds a Job: A Note of Gratitude". If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
legacypc46