• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HO Dec Specials: High-Quality JPG Images for FB and Flyers

I'm not sure if this is just with the specials I downloaded or if this is a new policy.The monthly specials are no longer in the CN and they are locked.
kam
Staff member
OK, since HO secured their pdfs it is difficult for everyone to create images of the specials.

I guess you guys use these for FB?

I have thought about it and I don't feel comfortable unsecuring the pdf and posting it on a forum that I know HO monitors. I do not know why they started securing the pdfs. Makes no sense to me. But, they are securing them for whatever reason. Heck, maybe they don't like us creating flyers from them?

But, there is probably no harm in me posting a jpg of the specials.

Not sure if these will help or if these are what anyone needs. If I save them as a higher quality or as a bmp/tiff they are too large to post here.

Are these even usable for what you all need?

Oh, and when I tried to attach the jpgs, the dimensions were too large. So I zipped them to attach. I also reduced the dimensions of the jpgs and posted those as well.

Attachments

• Dec11_hs_reduced.jpg
    Dec11_hs_reduced.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 564
  • Dec11_gs_reduced.jpg
    Dec11_gs_reduced.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 563
  • Dec11_hs.zip
    1 MB · Views: 381
  • Dec11_gs.zip
    1 MB · Views: 336
Thank you, this is EXACTLY what I need. Yes, I want to post them to FB. Now I can. I understand why you will not post in a .pdf and respect that. This will help me immensely.

lt1jane said:
Thank you, this is EXACTLY what I need. Yes, I want to post them to FB. Now I can. I understand why you will not post in a .pdf and respect that. This will help me immensely.

OK, good. Glad these are what you needed. Hopefully this helps others as well get around the secured issue. I don't use FB so I wasn't sure what would work.

Were the small (_reduced) ones sufficient?

Thanks Kam,

They were fine. They actually came to me huge (35in x 45in or something close). I just re-sized them, increased the quality (from 72 to 150) and edited in my info. Can someone read the entire flyer including the small print? No, but they couldn't before either. That's the reason I make sure that my info is big enough to read so they can contact me.

I used to create my own "photo" each month with the specials and decided that I liked the look of the ones from HO and it took to much time to create my own. I don't know how many people actually look at them anyway. I just like to have the info there and make sure that if anyone has any questions, they will be directed to me.

By the way, I love your three month flyers and use them for my parties. Why? because each person can reference the monthly special and hopefully be enticed by the upcoming ones too.

you can save the CN to your desktop from CC and then use the camera tool just like before to copy anything out of the CN

CN isn't the issue, it's not locked.
The montly specials are no longer in the CN and they are locked.
I tried saving the pdf file to my computer and opening in my photo editing software, but it now requires a password. This is new and this was the problem.

1. What are "Jpgs of Dec Specials"?

"Jpgs of Dec Specials" are images or photographs that showcase the special offers and promotions available during the month of December for Pampered Chef products.

2. How can I access the "Jpgs of Dec Specials"?

The "Jpgs of Dec Specials" can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or through your Pampered Chef consultant's social media page. They may also be included in promotional emails or catalogues.

3. Can I share the "Jpgs of Dec Specials" with others?

Yes, you can share the "Jpgs of Dec Specials" with your friends and family. They may also be shared on social media platforms with the proper credit to Pampered Chef.

4. Are there any restrictions on using the "Jpgs of Dec Specials"?

The "Jpgs of Dec Specials" are for personal use only and cannot be used for commercial purposes without permission from Pampered Chef. They also cannot be altered or edited in any way.

5. Do the "Jpgs of Dec Specials" expire?

Yes, the "Jpgs of Dec Specials" are only valid for the month of December and will expire at the end of the month. Be sure to take advantage of the special offers before they expire!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
Back