• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready to join the exciting world of PC sales and earn amazing rewards?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products through consultant-hosted parties and events. To become a consultant, you can sign up through their website or a current consultant and receive a starter kit with training materials and product samples. Consultants can earn commission, free and discounted products, and recognition and awards for their achievements. The amount of time committed is flexible and previous sales experience is not necessary – training and support are provided. A positive attitude and passion for the products are all that is needed to get started as a successful Pampered Chef consultant.
DebbieSAChef
Hello everyone I am excited to be on this website. It's great! I have been selling PC for only a little over a year but I love it. It's my fun time away from home. I have four kids a son who is 9, a daughter who is 8, a 19 month old daughter, and I just had a baby 2 months ago in Nov. who loves to nurse and stare at me at all hours of the night. So if you see me on here at 3 am, it's cause I am using that extra awake time to further my business. :eek: I had a show the day before he was born ($800) even in the midst of contractions!! I took off in Dec. and I am back on in Jan. I am really excited about earning the new pans!! I am excited to be a part of this site! I don't have any plans to become a director or anything, but I do love selling and earning PC products. I will never turn away a recruit but earning enough for home school curriculum, field trips and an occasional trip to McDonald's is good enough for me. I try to have only 4 shows a month. I love being my own boss!! My husband and my kids love it too!
Debbie

This biz is so great that we can choose to work as much as we want, when we want. I was just looking at my calender, and realized that april I will be out of town a lot, oh well I will just work extra hard in may. I love it. Welcome to the site!!!!!!! :D

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that specializes in high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. Our consultants host parties and events where they showcase our products and earn rewards for their sales.

2. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a consultant, you can sign up through our website or through a current consultant. You will then receive a starter kit with everything you need to get started, including product samples and training materials.

3. What rewards can I earn as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a consultant, you can earn commission on your sales, as well as free and discounted products. You can also earn recognition and awards for your achievements, and have the opportunity to earn trips and other bonuses.

4. How much time do I need to commit to Pampered Chef as a consultant?

The amount of time you commit to Pampered Chef is up to you. You can work as little or as much as you want, depending on your personal goals and schedule. Many consultants have other jobs or responsibilities and still find success with Pampered Chef.

5. Do I need to have previous sales experience to be successful in Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need previous sales experience to be successful in Pampered Chef. Our consultants receive training and support to help them grow their business and reach their goals. A positive attitude and passion for our products are all you need to get started!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dawn Elizabeth Schwarting
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LorieC
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Rebecca Clive