• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling with Facebook for Business? Need Help Understanding How to Use It?

In summary, the person is feeling overwhelmed and confused about using social media for their business. They joined a team Facebook page but had trouble understanding how to use it and had to re-sign up with a different email. They have taken online training but still don't understand how to post specials or recipes on Facebook. They express a desire to learn and ask for suggestions or help from others. Someone named Amanda offers to assist and the person is grateful for her help.
pchockeymom
So my upline director, Darla Oelmann, has created a team facebook page, sent me an email asking me to join. So I did. I had tried once before, signed up for facebook, but had no idea what to do or how to do it that facebook then blocked my email from the site because I didn't use it. Had to resign up under a different email.

I have taken the online training 3 times. I just don't get it! What am I supposed to do? I see questions on here about posting specials, and recipes etc. but I don't get how you do that. And, how do you make it not look like a line of comments (don't know how else to describe it).

I would really like to step out of my confort zone and understand and embrace this social media thing but I just don't know how! And now with all the talk about an app..ugh!

I'm really feeling overwhelmed by my complete lack of understanding. And I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to continue to move my business forward without at least understanding this technology stuff.

Would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.

Sometimes it's best to watch someone else or get a live tutorial from someone. Is there someone close to you that you can visit and have her show you things? Or maybe it would be easier to discuss your questions and everything on the phone? I'd be glad to help if you want to chat sometime. I'll PM you my phone # in case you'd like to.

I agree wholeheartedly with Amanda. Just keep asking questions and remember there are no dumb questions! If there are, I have probably asked them all! :blushing:

Just wanted EVERYONE to know Amanda is fabulous:love::love:

She has helped get me set up! I'm still quite overwhelmed, taking it all in, processing mentally, and have lots of blanks to still fill in. But I'm officially on facebook! And, soon I'll be asking for everyone to "like" me, and I'll even know what that means!:balloon:

Thank you, thank you thank you Amanda. When I see you at Baltimore SL I'm gonna give you a big hug(:)thumbup:))

Glad I could help! :) I liked your page, too, so there's 1! See you on Saturday! :)

1. What does it mean when someone's profile says "Joined Facebook..."?

When someone's profile says "Joined Facebook...", it means that they have recently created their Facebook account. This typically includes their name, profile picture, and basic information such as their birthday and gender.

2. Can I see when someone joined Facebook?

Yes, you can see when someone joined Facebook by visiting their profile and looking at the "Joined Facebook" section. This will show the month and year that they created their account. However, some users may choose to hide this information on their profile.

3. Why does it matter when someone joined Facebook?

Knowing when someone joined Facebook can give you an idea of how long they have been active on the platform. It can also help you determine if their account is legitimate or if it may be a fake or spam account.

4. How do I change my "Joined Facebook" date on my profile?

You cannot change the "Joined Facebook" date on your profile as it is automatically generated based on when you created your account. However, you can edit the visibility of this information on your profile by going to your profile settings and adjusting the privacy settings for your "Joined Facebook" section.

5. Can I hide the fact that I recently joined Facebook?

Yes, you can hide the fact that you recently joined Facebook by adjusting the privacy settings for your "Joined Facebook" section on your profile. However, keep in mind that this may lead others to question the legitimacy of your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Harrisdm
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
raebates
  • mspibb
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • esavvymom