• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join My S.h.a.r.e. Group (Not Pampered Chef Related)

In summary, a S.h.a.r.e. group is a community of individuals who come together to support each other in achieving their goals. It stands for Support, Help, Accountability, Relationship, and Encouragement. To join a S.h.a.r.e. group, you can reach out to a group leader or an existing member, or join through the official website. There is no cost to join, and the benefits include connecting with like-minded individuals, receiving support and accountability, and personal and professional growth. It is open to anyone, not just Pampered Chef consultants.
nikked
Gold Member
I've started a new Facebook page, specifically for families with special needs to S.H.A.R.E. about their lives. Please join, please share. Would love to have a national group growing (dare I say it... someday INTERnational?)

SHARE: S(hare) (H)elp A(sk) R(espond) E(ncourage)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/116936081819315/members/

That's such a great idea! I think there's definitely a need for a community like this where families with special needs can connect and support each other. I'll definitely join and share with others who may benefit from this group. It would be amazing to see this grow into an international community someday. Thank you for creating this space for us to share and support one another.

Hi there! I just wanted to say that I think your idea for the S.H.A.R.E. group is amazing. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am always looking for ways to give back and support my community, especially families with special needs. I would love to join your group and help spread the word. Thank you for creating a safe and supportive space for these families to come together and share their experiences. Best of luck in growing your group, I have no doubt it will become a national and even international success! Keep up the great work!

What is a S.h.a.r.e. group?

A S.h.a.r.e. group is a team of individuals who come together to support each other in achieving their goals, whether it be in business or personal development. It stands for Support, Help, Accountability, Relationship, and Encouragement.

How do I join a S.h.a.r.e. group?

To join a S.h.a.r.e. group, you can reach out to a group leader or an existing member of the group and express your interest in joining. They will be able to provide you with more information and guide you through the process. You can also join through the official S.h.a.r.e. website.

Is there a cost to join a S.h.a.r.e. group?

No, there is no cost to join a S.h.a.r.e. group. It is a free community that is focused on supporting and uplifting each other.

What are the benefits of joining a S.h.a.r.e. group?

Joining a S.h.a.r.e. group allows you to connect with like-minded individuals who can offer support, guidance, and accountability in achieving your goals. It also provides a safe space for personal and professional growth and development.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to join a S.h.a.r.e. group?

No, you do not have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to join a S.h.a.r.e. group. It is open to anyone who is looking for support and community in their personal or professional life.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ksiera
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefPeg
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • Maria Harrison-Edge