• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Join Me for Coffee? Postcard Available Now!

In summary, Margie expresses an interest in our products, and tries to convert her postcard to a word document, but is unsuccessful. She hopes somebody can help in the future.
SillyChef
Here you all go.
Sorry I am in a creative mood. :D

Attachments

• Join Me For Coffee Postcard.pub
    59.5 KB · Views: 487
I'm loving your postcards! Weird question though...I don't drink coffee. What should I put on this postcard instead? Join me for a slice of pie? Mmmmm pie....

I wish you had it in Word so I could view it. If someone can change this I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

I have NO idea how I can change this. So please if anyone could do that for Harriet that would be awesome!

Yeah maybe Tea, or YUM PIE.. :D

Thanks Margie. It would be nice if all of us had the same programs, then we could edit our info too! I hope someone reads this and does this. For the life of me I can't remember who has done the conversions before.

My husband will be home soon. He is the Computer Tech. lol. So I will get it on here soon!

Thanks. I'll be looking for it later. Don't make him do it right away.

pamperedharriet said:
I wish you had it in Word so I could view it. If someone can change this I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Me Too!!

~

I can't open it either.

I can't open it either.

Just checking to see if anyone can convert this to Word, Please:)

SillyChef said:
My husband will be home soon. He is the Computer Tech. lol. So I will get it on here soon!

Any luck Margie with your husband being able to do this for us?

I would like to see this too. But I can't open it. Has anyone had any luck converting it to Word??

Just checking again!!!

~

Please if anybody can convert this HELP!!!!

Yes please, curiosity is killing me now!

Ps, or even just cutting and pasting the body of the document-verbiage to a reply here! Thanks!

I can view it....but have no idea how to convert it! Sorry I'm no help...

Cat can you copy and paste it and post it as a reply even?

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

The front of the postcard says Join me for coffee, with a picture of a cofee cup, and the back reads:

Hello!

You expressed an interest in our products! Whether it is full time, part time, or on the side, let’s meet so we can talk about making your dreams come true!
My Treat!!

Call me to set up a place & time.

I look forward to having you on my team!

I tried converting it to word for you guys but couldn't get it to work. Sorry!

Thanks so much Chefbrit for taking the time to type it, appreciate it!

I think it's tllennoff who can convert everything:)

Good lord. I have tried EVERYTHING to figure out who to convert this. I am going to try ONE more time... BRB

I am sorry that I wasn't able to convert it to Word. everytime I tried it didn't bring up all of the document. Here is the postcard in Jpeg format. You all still can get the idea :D HTH!

Postcard 1 = front of postcard
Postcard = the back of the postcard

Attachments

• Join Me For Coffee Postcard1.jpg
    Join Me For Coffee Postcard1.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 429
  • Join Me For Coffee Postcard.jpg
    Join Me For Coffee Postcard.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 433
Thanks for sharing! Have you gotten a response from these? Do you send them to maybes?

I haven't sent them out yet. I am going to send these out to the maybes. Also I am going to tweak it a little and send it out to all the girls/guys I know that would need the extra income. I have 2 potentials right now that I am trying to get on the calendar for an interview. :D

Good luck Margie, I hope it works out for you!

Thanks, Margie for trying your best and for at least getting up the wording and a picture! It's just too bad we don't all use the same software for making up our flyers. Oh well.

1. What is the purpose of the postcard?

The purpose of the postcard is to invite someone to join the scientist for a cup of coffee. It is meant to be a friendly and casual invitation to spend some time together and possibly have a conversation.

2. How can I get a copy of the postcard?

The postcard is available for purchase or download. It can be found at various stores or online platforms. Alternatively, the scientist may be willing to share a digital copy with interested individuals.

3. Is the postcard customizable?

Yes, the postcard can be customized to add a personal touch. This can include adding a name or message on the front or back of the postcard, or even changing the color or design to suit individual preferences.

4. Who is the target audience for the postcard?

The postcard is intended for anyone who enjoys a good cup of coffee and is interested in spending some time with the scientist. It can also be used as a fun way to connect with friends, family, or colleagues.

5. Can the postcard be used for promotional purposes?

Yes, the postcard can be used for promotional purposes. It can be distributed to promote a coffee shop, event, or any other related business or activity. However, permission must be obtained from the scientist before using the postcard for promotional purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cormanskitchen
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • SillyChef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
SillyChef
  • Pampered Chef Rachel