• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Married for Life with Winning at Home - Sign Up Now!

she's only been married for about 2 years. Congratulations!!!I just looked at her profile...she's only been married for about 2 years. Congratulations!!!
jasonmva said:
While I cannot officially be married, my partner and I will be celebrating our 6 year anniversary next week.

Congratulations on 6 years together Jason & partner!! :love:
Now share a story to keep us in "why we appreciate our spouse/partner mode" - how'd ya meet? What do you simply adore about him?

Last edited:
jrstephens said:
Russell and I will be married for 7 years on April 14th.

Congrats Jennifer! Evan and I will be celebrating 4 years on the 30th of April :)

Robert & I just celebrated 4 years on Jan. 1 this year.

A couple of reasons why I love him:
He gives amazing foot rubs even when he's really tired.
He gives the kids' their baths so I can make phone calls.
He loves me for me!! :D

dannyzmom said:
Congratulations on 6 years together Jason & partner!! :love:
Now share a story to keep us in "why we appreciate our spouse/partner mode" - how'd ya meet? What do you simply adore about him?

It was actually funny how we met. We were both set up on a blind date but neither of us knew it. I was told I was going out to dinner with friends and he was told to meet us for dinner. Mind you, this was the first time he was even meeting my friends so he had to meet 3 new people! We hit it off and began seeing other a bit more and talking practically every night. Eventually we just decided to start dating and here we are today. We have had our ups and downs just like any other couple but managed to work through them.

jasonmva said:
It was actually funny how we met. We were both set up on a blind date but neither of us knew it. I was told I was going out to dinner with friends and he was told to meet us for dinner. Mind you, this was the first time he was even meeting my friends so he had to meet 3 new people! We hit it off and began seeing other a bit more and talking practically every night. Eventually we just decided to start dating and here we are today. We have had our ups and downs just like any other couple but managed to work through them.

That's great Jason. Thank goodness for friends, it seems that is how most people meet each other. Good thing you didn't know it was a blind date easier on the nerves:)

<h2>1. What is Married for Life with Winning at Home and how can I sign up?</h2><p>Married for Life with Winning at Home is an organization dedicated to promoting healthy and lasting marriages. You can sign up by visiting their website at http://www.winningathome.com/m4l/index.php and filling out the registration form. It's completely free to join.</p><h2>2. How does being a part of Married for Life benefit my marriage?</h2><p>By joining Married for Life, you will have access to resources and support that can help strengthen your marriage. You will also be a part of a community of like-minded individuals who are committed to staying married for life.</p><h2>3. Is there a cost to sign up and be a part of Married for Life?</h2><p>No, there is no cost to join Married for Life. It is completely free for anyone who wants to show their commitment to staying married for life.</p><h2>4. Will I receive any emails or newsletters by signing up for Married for Life?</h2><p>Yes, if you choose to receive them, you will receive a weekly email from Married for Life with tips, advice, and resources to help strengthen your marriage.</p><h2>5. Can I still join Married for Life if I am not married yet?</h2><p>Yes, Married for Life welcomes anyone who is committed to staying married for life, whether they are currently married or not. You can still sign up and benefit from the resources and support offered by the organization.</p>

1. What is Married for Life with Winning at Home and how can I sign up?

Married for Life with Winning at Home is an organization dedicated to promoting healthy and lasting marriages. You can sign up by visiting their website at http://www.winningathome.com/m4l/index.php and filling out the registration form. It's completely free to join.

2. How does being a part of Married for Life benefit my marriage?

By joining Married for Life, you will have access to resources and support that can help strengthen your marriage. You will also be a part of a community of like-minded individuals who are committed to staying married for life.

3. Is there a cost to sign up and be a part of Married for Life?

No, there is no cost to join Married for Life. It is completely free for anyone who wants to show their commitment to staying married for life.

4. Will I receive any emails or newsletters by signing up for Married for Life?

Yes, if you choose to receive them, you will receive a weekly email from Married for Life with tips, advice, and resources to help strengthen your marriage.

5. Can I still join Married for Life if I am not married yet?

Yes, Married for Life welcomes anyone who is committed to staying married for life, whether they are currently married or not. You can still sign up and benefit from the resources and support offered by the organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• andrealynne719
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
raebates