• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Jenn for Grand Opening of Her Cheffing Adventure!

In summary, the Grand Opening event will take place on Saturday, June 12th from 2pm-6pm at 123 Main Street in Anytown, USA. RSVP is required by June 10th, and there will be exclusive deals and discounts offered. You can bring a friend or family member to the event. Contact Jenn at [email protected] or call 555-1234 to RSVP.
jterre
Hello all~
Just helping out a fellow cheffer for her Grand opening.
Will you please take a look and give me some input! Thanks
Jenn
View attachment cheryl.doc

I like all the little clip art you have, very fun!

I would go ahead and write out "with" instead of using "w/" if you have the space. And don't forget to use ® after The Pampered Chef (hold the Alt key on your keyboard and type 0174 with your 10-key)

For me, the text in the boxes in the middle don't fit, but that's probably because I have limited fonts on this computer and it picks random ones. I would, though, just use the theme as the the title. Just make one "Chocolate Bliss" and the other "Mexican in Minutes"

The shadow behind the letters in the middle is a bit hard on the eyes when looking on the screen, though it might print better.

I noticed that you have Mexican in MINUETS rather than MINUTES!!

Great invite, though! I love it!

Thanks!!! An extra set of eyes always helps!!
Jenn

Drat, and here I thought Cheryl was having a "Dance" themed show!

I know this is too late for your show, but I too have a Chocolate Bliss show coming up and realized tonight that I am out of the themed invites. I created some Chocolate Bliss labels and thought I'd share them with the group. I just added these labels to my regular invites to grab the invitees' attention. Hope you can use them in the future.

Cheryl

Attachments

• Chocolate Bliss Labels win03.doc
    39 KB · Views: 332

1. What is the date and time of the Grand Opening event?

The Grand Opening event will take place on Saturday, June 12th from 2pm-6pm.

2. Where is the Grand Opening event located?

The Grand Opening event will be held at 123 Main Street in Anytown, USA.

3. Do I need to RSVP for the Grand Opening event?

Yes, please RSVP by June 10th to secure your spot at the event. You can RSVP by contacting Jenn at [email protected] or by calling 555-1234.

4. Will there be any special deals or discounts offered at the Grand Opening event?

Yes, there will be exclusive discounts and specials offered only at the Grand Opening event. Don't miss out on these great deals!

5. Can I bring a friend or family member to the Grand Opening event?

Of course! Feel free to bring a friend or family member along to join in on the fun and check out all the amazing products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• littlebeans
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • jterre
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • SweetMelissaV