• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Joey Pagano's Confession: An Italian Boy's Tale

In summary, "Joey Pagano's Confession: An Italian Boy's Tale" is a heartwarming and inspiring memoir written by Joey Pagano about his experiences growing up as an Italian-American in New York City during the 1950s and 1960s. While the book touches on mature themes, it is suitable for readers of all ages. It is not only for people of Italian descent, as it explores universal themes of family, identity, and resilience. "Joey Pagano's Confession: An Italian Boy's Tale" is a true story, written by Joey Pagano himself. However, it is not available for purchase through Pampered Chef and can be found at major book retailers.
tlag1986
Gold Member
ITALIAN BOY'S CONFESSION

'Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I have been with a loose girl'.

The priest asks, 'Is that you, little Joey Pagano?'

'Yes, Father, it is.'

'And who was the girl you were with?'

'I can't tell you, Father, I don't want to ruin her reputation'

'Well, Joey, I'm sure to find out her name sooner or later so you may as well tell me now.
Was it Tina Minetti?'

'I cannot say.'

'Was it Teresa Mazzarelli?'
'I'll never tell.'

'Was it Nina Capelli?'
'I'm sorry, but I cannot name her.'

'Was it Cathy Piriano?'
'My lips are sealed. '

'Was it Rosa Di Angelo, then?'
'Please, Father, I cannot tell you.'

The priest sighs in frustration. 'You're very tight lipped, Joey Pagano, and I admire that. But you've sinned and have to atone. You cannot be an altar boy now for 4 months. Now you go and behave yourself.'

Joey walks back to his pew, and his friend Franco slides over and whispers, 'What'd you get?'

'Four months vacation and five good leads.:D

I love it, thanks for the laugh!

Well, Joey, it sounds like you made quite the confession. It's admirable that you want to protect this girl's reputation, but it's important to remember that your actions have consequences. It's good that you're taking responsibility for your actions and accepting your punishment. Hopefully, this experience will teach you to make better choices in the future. And hey, at least you got some good leads out of it. Just make sure to use them wisely and respectfully. Good luck, Joey.

1. What is "Joey Pagano's Confession: An Italian Boy's Tale" about?

"Joey Pagano's Confession: An Italian Boy's Tale" is a memoir written by Joey Pagano, detailing his experiences growing up as an Italian-American in New York City during the 1950s and 1960s.

2. Is this book suitable for all ages?

While the book does touch on some mature themes, such as poverty and discrimination, it is ultimately a heartwarming and inspiring story that can be enjoyed by readers of all ages.

3. Is this book only for people of Italian descent?

No, this book is for anyone who is interested in learning about different cultures and perspectives. While the story does center around an Italian-American family, it also explores universal themes of family, identity, and resilience.

4. Is "Joey Pagano's Confession: An Italian Boy's Tale" a true story?

Yes, this book is a memoir written by Joey Pagano himself, recounting his own experiences and memories from his childhood.

5. Can I purchase this book through Pampered Chef?

No, "Joey Pagano's Confession: An Italian Boy's Tale" is not available for purchase through Pampered Chef. It can be purchased through major book retailers such as Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and independent bookstores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies
Views