1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Job fair...

1. caraighan

caraighan Member Gold Member

so.... yesterday and today I've been calling the contacts I made at the job fair...

some were really not interested, even though they said they were, some didn't know that they had to come up with $155 to buy the kit, even though we told everybody, some didn't answer the phone, even though I called them back when they asked me to...

However, one CALLED ME BACK!!!! :D I was so excited I almost couldn't think what to say!!!! Now... she said she had to talk to her husband. :( I guess we'll see if he talks her out of it!!!

Mar 20, 2009
  2. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

Well you got one contact but that is a good booth on your "never do that again" list. Being one that has gone to Job Fairs, PC is not something I would look for there. Some people sign up at every single booth, hoping for a job. No one pays attention to the "$155 for the kit" because they just want a job...

Mar 20, 2009
  3. caraighan

caraighan Member Gold Member

I figure if I get one recruit or one or two bookings it was worth my time... it was a free event. I'm not loosing anything! I would do it again!

Mar 20, 2009
Have something to add?