• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Job Fair Opportunity in Houston

In summary, the job fair will take place on Saturday, September 25th from 10am-4pm at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston, TX. There is no cost to attend and a variety of job opportunities will be available, including sales positions, customer service roles, and administrative positions. It is recommended to bring copies of your resume, dress professionally, and research the companies in attendance. On-the-spot interviews and job offers may be available, but it is also advisable to apply beforehand.
c_harts
Gold Member
:chef: Any Chefs living in the Houston Tx area. I have an opportunity for you for Recruiting leads. I am looking for a few people to help me out thea Job Fair Booth in September and October. Send me a email if you are interested.

I am right outside of Houston. Let me know if I can help..What dates are they?:chef:

I am interested I am in South College Station and by the way I am new consultant! I LOVE PC

I'm in Houston, I might be interested as well!

1. What is the date and location of the job fair?

The job fair will take place on Saturday, September 25th from 10am-4pm at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston, TX.

2. Is there a cost to attend the job fair?

No, there is no cost to attend the job fair. It is completely free for job seekers.

3. What types of jobs will be available at the job fair?

There will be a variety of job opportunities available, including sales positions, customer service roles, and administrative positions. We will also have opportunities for both full-time and part-time employment.

4. How should I prepare for the job fair?

It is recommended that you bring copies of your resume, dress professionally, and research the companies that will be in attendance. You should also be prepared to speak confidently about your skills and experience.

5. Can I apply for jobs at the job fair?

Yes, many companies will have on-the-spot interviews and some may even make job offers at the job fair. However, it is always a good idea to apply for positions beforehand to increase your chances of landing a job.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pamperedpals
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • jcsmilez