• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jimmy Buffet Theme Show Ideas, Recipes, and Flyers: A Host's Guide

In summary, this host has asked other hosts to do a Jimmy Buffet theme show and gives some ideas on what to do. Hosts can also make Margaritas in the Quick-Stir Pitcher and Margarita Pie.
LizCorse
An April host has asked me to do a Jimmy Buffet theme show--both her and her huband are HUGE fans. Please share any ideas, recipes or flyers you may have. BIG THANKS

I'm thinking anything Caribbean. If you saw Meet the Fockers, you get a lot of ideas from Dustin Hoffman & Barbra Striesand. Posters or flyers with something having to do with Wasted in Margaritaville. Serving maybe Margaritas from the Pitchers & if you have a copy of More Stoneware Senations on page 72, there is a recipe for a Cool Lime Colada Cake, just change it around to Limes & Oranges instead of Pineapple & Coconut, I hope these things helped. Also if you go to stores like Party City, they always have things on sale & maybe you'll come up with some ideas. Good luck, Ginger :D

Buffett ShowI have done two Margaritaville shows - I make the margaritas in the quik-stir pitcher (1 cup of tequila, 1 can frozen limeade, 1 corona, and 2 cans of sprite) and I make one or more of the following recipes: cheeseburger in paradise ring, sizzlin shrimp cakes, strawberry margarita squares. I encourage the hosts to invite folks to come in Hawaiian shirts, and play the music. There's a Jimmy Buffett trivia book you can get from amazon, and do trivia as you go along....

Another one of my hostesses is doing this as her repeat show in the summer by her pool - I can't wait!

Good Luck -

Laurel

I put a salt shaker sticker somewhere in one of the catalogues. Whoever finds my "lost shaker of salt" wins a prize! And whoever wears the "loudest" Hawaiian shirt gets a prize as well. This has been a lot of fun. I make the quick-stir margaritas as well and get RAVE reviews. I also make the margarita pie, either as part of the demo or ahead of time. I tend to make the chicken enchilada ring as the main recipe.

Thanks!!Thanks so much for the super ideas. I love this site---you are all wonderful!! :)

1. What is the best way to promote a Jimmy Buffet show with Pampered Chef products?

The best way to promote a Jimmy Buffet show with Pampered Chef products is to create a themed menu inspired by his music and lifestyle. You can also offer special package deals where customers can purchase tickets to the show along with Pampered Chef products that they can use to recreate the themed menu at home.

2. Can Pampered Chef products be used at a Jimmy Buffet show?

Yes, Pampered Chef products can be used at a Jimmy Buffet show. Our products are perfect for creating delicious food and drinks that fit the laid-back and tropical atmosphere of a Jimmy Buffet concert.

3. Are there any special discounts or promotions for Jimmy Buffet show attendees?

At this time, there are no specific discounts or promotions for Jimmy Buffet show attendees. However, we regularly offer promotions and discounts on our products, so be sure to check our website and social media pages for any updates.

4. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products at a Jimmy Buffet show?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef products are not available for purchase at Jimmy Buffet shows. However, you can visit our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant to place an order and have the products delivered to your home.

5. Can I use my Pampered Chef consultant discount to purchase tickets to a Jimmy Buffet show?

No, Pampered Chef consultant discounts cannot be used to purchase tickets to a Jimmy Buffet show. However, you can still take advantage of the other promotions and discounts offered by Pampered Chef for the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AshleyAllison