• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Jillian's Drop in Recruiting Rank: A Closer Look

In summary, Jillian Grant has not been in the top recruiters for the last few months, but she is still doing amazing work. Sharon Zelen has been listed as an Advanced Director, and she has a new baby.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
There are a couple of national people I always look for in recognition. Jillian is one of them. Has anybody else noticed that she is has not been in the top recruiters for the last few months?

cookingwithlove said:
There are a couple of national people I always look for in recognition. Jillian is one of them. Has anybody else noticed that she is has not been in the top recruiters for the last few months?

She is still doing Amazing & she did recruit about 34 last year which is not too shabby. :D But there is also another super star in our ( Sharon Zelen ) who last night told us she is at 54!!! What an Awesome BTB we had!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

thanks for keeping me posted. I look for Sharon too. I met her at ULA and she and I stay in touch. I just have always admired Jillian from a far and she has always inspired me.

cookingwithlove said:
thanks for keeping me posted. I look for Sharon too. I met her at ULA and she and I stay in touch. I just have always admired Jillian from a far and she has always inspired me.

She is truly Amazing! :D

I don't believe I'm talking out of school here but just in case all I will say is, I've been told by reliable sources that Jillian Grant is on the list of recipients on the email from the Sales Mgr for "Advanced Directors" in this part of the country...
Just sayin'.

And WAHOO to Sharon Zelen - OMG that is phenomenal!

She is listed as an Advanced Director when I receive our recognition from Cathy Cocozella.

Did you know that Jillian just had a baby :)

A great reason to slow down for a bit. Thanks for the update.

Jillian has been back to Executive Director for awhile. She also has her own business doing hair & Make-up as well as a Zumba instructor. Jillian doesn't know what "to take it slow " means :) BTW, the baby is adorable!!!

What is "Jillian's Drop in Recruiting Rank: A Closer Look"?

"Jillian's Drop in Recruiting Rank: A Closer Look" is a report that analyzes the significant decrease in recruiting rank for a specific individual named Jillian. It examines the possible reasons for this decline and provides insights into how she can improve her recruiting efforts.

What is the purpose of "Jillian's Drop in Recruiting Rank: A Closer Look"?

The purpose of this report is to shed light on why Jillian's recruiting rank has dropped and offer suggestions for improvement. It aims to help Jillian understand the factors that have contributed to her decline and provide actionable advice for improving her recruiting strategies.

Who is the target audience for "Jillian's Drop in Recruiting Rank: A Closer Look"?

The target audience for this report is anyone who is interested in understanding the factors that affect recruiting rank and how to improve it. This includes individuals in the recruiting field, hiring managers, and anyone looking to improve their recruiting efforts.

What are some of the key findings in "Jillian's Drop in Recruiting Rank: A Closer Look"?

Some of the key findings in this report include a decrease in the number of job postings, a decrease in candidate response rates, and a lack of diversity in recruiting channels. It also suggests that Jillian needs to improve her communication and branding strategies to attract top talent.

What are the recommendations provided in "Jillian's Drop in Recruiting Rank: A Closer Look"?

The report recommends that Jillian diversify her recruiting channels, improve her communication and branding strategies, and focus on creating a positive candidate experience. It also suggests leveraging technology and data to optimize recruiting efforts and staying updated on industry trends and best practices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • kcjodih
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • loreo