• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jillian Grant Dvd - Double Digit Recruiting

In summary, there is a conversation about a missing CD called Double Digit Recruiting by Jillian. Some people are trying to find it and share it with each other through email. One person offers to upload the CD to iTunes and send it as an attachment, but it turns out to be too large of a file. Another person also has the CD, but it is also too big to send through email. They are trying to figure out a way to compress the file or find an alternative way to share it.
PamperedK
Silver Member
Do you still have CDs in your supply orders in the US? I had a CD before with Jillian called Double Digit Recruiting. It seems to have gone missing and I would LOVE to have it again...does anyone have this or do you know if I can get it anywhere?

OR if you have any other recordings from her that would be fabulous -she is one of the biggest reasons I was so inspired to grow my business and become a Leader with PC.

I have a copy & If I can get my husband in a good mood ;) I'll see If he'll burn 1 for me....:D

Hmmm I have a bazillion audio's and this is not one of them. Would love to hear it though. Ginger if you are able to put it into a MP3 that can email I'd love to d/l it onto my iPod.

Melissa78 said:
Hmmm I have a bazillion audio's and this is not one of them. Would love to hear it though. Ginger if you are able to put it into a MP3 that can email I'd love to d/l it onto my iPod.

I'll see what he says, today is his Bday, so he's much more interested in seeing whats for him!! ;)

If you have iTunes, it's easy to extract the Mp3 and then email it. I would be very grateful!!

PamperedK said:
If you have iTunes, it's easy to extract the Mp3 and then email it. I would be very grateful!!

Sorry don't have i Tunes. But he said maybe tomorrow he'll do it! I think he said its not a big problem as long as its not a huge file....

Awesome thank you!

I have the CD and iTunes - I've never sent anything from it though, just synced with my ipod. You tell me how to extract it and send it and I'll do it for you. Uploading the cd to itunes now :)

Yay! It's super easy. Open iTunes and locate the file
Right-Click and Click on "Open Containing Folder"
Once Windows Explorer opens with the file, find the file and drag it into an open email as an attachment. Thanks!!

Wow! So happy to know how to do that as I have a TON in iTunes. Thanks!

pamperedlinda said:
I have the CD and iTunes - I've never sent anything from it though, just synced with my ipod. You tell me how to extract it and send it and I'll do it for you. Uploading the cd to itunes now :)

If you are able to email it, my email is chattychef at yahoo dot com.
Thanks so much!!!

Yes I was very happy to figure that out! lol now I can share stuff with my team. I would love any of the other recordings you guys have. We don't get all the US ones here in Canada.

PamperedK said:
Yay! It's super easy.

Open iTunes and locate the file
Right-Click and Click on "Open Containing Folder"
Once Windows Explorer opens with the file, find the file and drag it into an open email as an attachment.

Thanks!!

[email protected]

ok - I uploaded it. This one loaded really weird too. Comes up with an odd name (McConvention) and odd names for each track - but when I select it, it is the Jillian training CD. However, these instructions aren't working for me. When I select the file and right click, I'm not given the "Open containing Folder" option. What am I doing wrong?

pamperedlinda said:
ok - I uploaded it. This one loaded really weird too. Comes up with an odd name (McConvention) and odd names for each track - but when I select it, it is the Jillian training CD. However, these instructions aren't working for me. When I select the file and right click, I'm not given the "Open containing Folder" option. What am I doing wrong?

What about "Show in Windows Explorer"?

PamperedK said:
What about "Show in Windows Explorer"?

ok. That worked...but it copied each track as an individual file...also says it's 143 mb!!!! ouch!

pamperedlinda said:
ok. That worked...but it copied each track as an individual file...also says it's 143 mb!!!! ouch!

yikes! :confused:

PamperedK said:

yeah - I'm not going to send it. Maybe these older training cds were set-up differently? I tried uploading some of the other ones and they load the same way, with the same funky track names....very weird!

I found that I do indeed have it (although I am missing from itunes most of the rest of NC2006 audio files for some reason) but its 50.9MB and yahoo only allows files up to 25MB to be sent.

I'd love to have it too if either of you can figure out a way to share! :D

I am not tech savvy in that area but if someone else can tell me either how to compress it or what else I can do, I can email it.

Hm I wish I knew another way to send it via email...

PamperedK said:
Hm I wish I knew another way to send it via email...

My DH is going to make copies & I'll send it to you via the post office if you want....

Ginger428 said:
My DH is going to make copies & I'll send it to you via the post office if you want....

Yay thank you! What is your email address? I'll send you my address.

Thanks Ginger! I'm willing to pay for the cost of the DVD & the postage! :D I'll send you my address too.

What is the "Jillian Grant Dvd - Double Digit Recruiting" all about?

The "Jillian Grant Dvd - Double Digit Recruiting" is a training program created by Pampered Chef consultant Jillian Grant. It focuses on teaching consultants how to successfully recruit new members to their team and achieve double digit recruiting numbers.

Who is this training program designed for?

This training program is designed for current Pampered Chef consultants who are looking to grow their team and increase their recruiting numbers. It can also be beneficial for new consultants who want to start off strong in their business.

What topics does the "Jillian Grant Dvd - Double Digit Recruiting" cover?

The training program covers a variety of topics including how to identify potential recruits, how to approach and talk to them about joining the Pampered Chef team, and how to overcome common objections. It also includes tips on how to effectively follow up with potential recruits and track your progress.

Is the "Jillian Grant Dvd - Double Digit Recruiting" available for purchase?

Yes, the training program is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant's online store. It is also available for purchase at certain Pampered Chef events and conferences.

Are there any additional resources included with the "Jillian Grant Dvd - Double Digit Recruiting"?

Yes, the training program comes with a workbook that includes worksheets, checklists, and additional tips to help you implement the strategies taught in the DVD. There is also a private Facebook group for participants to connect, share their progress, and ask questions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • Karen Weber
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Karen Weber
  • kittychef