• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jiffy Mix Cornbread in Mini Loaf Pan: Expert Tips and Advice

In summary, the Jiffy Mix/Mini Loaf Pan is made of durable non-stick metal and can make up to 4 mini loaves at one time. It is also dishwasher safe and versatile, as it can be used to make mini cakes, brownies, and other baked goods. Additionally, it comes with a recipe booklet for easy and delicious recipe ideas.
jamiec19
Good Morning!!
With Thanksgiving on it's way, I just had a relative ask me if I thought she could use Jiffy Mix Cornbread mix to make cornbread in the Mini Loaf Pan. I don't make cornbread with that mix and I don't know anyone who has used the pan much, personally, so after a little research on here I thought I'd just post it and see if anyone knows for sure. I am still a fairly new consultant!

Can you help?
Jamie C.

Sure- you can make cornbread in a bread pan, muffin pan, mini muffin pan - the mini loaf is no different. Now, the bake time is a different story. I don't remember how long it would need to stay in the oven. I'd start with the "muffin" time from the box and check it every few minutes after that.

Good morning Jamie! I'm not sure if you can use Jiffy Mix Cornbread in the Mini Loaf Pan, but I did find some information online that might be helpful. According to the Jiffy Mix website, their corn muffin mix can be used in a loaf pan, so I would assume the cornbread mix would work as well. However, some people have mentioned that the cornbread may not rise as much in a loaf pan as it would in a muffin pan. It might be worth trying out to see how it turns out. Good luck and happy Thanksgiving!

What is the Jiffy Mix/Mini Loaf Pan made of?

The Jiffy Mix/Mini Loaf Pan is made of durable non-stick metal.

How many mini loaves can the pan make at one time?

The pan can make up to 4 mini loaves at one time.

Is the pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Jiffy Mix/Mini Loaf Pan is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Can I use the pan for anything other than mini loaves?

Yes, the pan can also be used to make mini cakes, brownies, and other baked goods.

Does the pan come with any recipes?

Yes, the Jiffy Mix/Mini Loaf Pan comes with a recipe booklet featuring delicious and easy-to-make recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • Jennie50
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • etteluap70PC