• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jewelry, Consultant Gifts

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of high-quality jewelry options for consultant gifts, such as necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and rings. Personalization options are also available to make the gift more meaningful. The jewelry can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant, who can provide a catalog or show the options online. Special deals and discounts are often offered for consultant gifts, which can be found in the monthly newsletter or through a consultant. If the jewelry item is not the right fit, it can be returned or exchanged within a certain time frame through the satisfaction guarantee policy.
Ember Lewis
Please add shipping to all items...
silver dice desk set (in original box) $10 IMG_2027.jpg
post it note and business card holders $10 IMG_2028.jpg
25th anniversary book mark silver (new in box))$10 IMG_2029.jpg
25th anniversary silver bracelet with apple corer and DDB charms $10 IMG_2030.jpg
silver mens bracelet with PC logo $5 IMG_2031.jpg
career club glasses case (Used condition) $5 IMG_2032.jpg
binoculars in carry case $10 IMG_2033.jpg
leather airline document holder $5 IMG_2034.jpg
Leather zip book $5 IMG_2036.jpg
luggage tags $2 IMG_2038.jpg

Do u still have the leather zip book?

Hi there! I understand your concern about shipping costs and I agree that it would be helpful to have them included in the prices of these items. I am interested in the silver dice desk set and the 25th anniversary bookmark, but I would like to know how much shipping would be before making a purchase. Thank you!

1. What types of jewelry does Pampered Chef offer as consultant gifts?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of jewelry options for consultant gifts, including necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and rings. These pieces are made with high-quality materials and feature unique designs.

2. Can I personalize the jewelry for my consultant gift?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers personalization options for some of their jewelry pieces. You can add initials, names, or special messages to make the gift even more meaningful.

3. How can I purchase jewelry as a consultant gift?

You can purchase jewelry as a consultant gift through your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to provide you with a catalog or show you the available options online.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts for consultant gifts?

Pampered Chef often offers special deals and discounts on their jewelry, including consultant gifts. These can be found in the monthly consultant newsletter or through your consultant.

5. Can I return or exchange a jewelry item if it is not the right fit?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a satisfaction guarantee policy that allows for returns or exchanges on jewelry items within a certain time frame. Your consultant will be able to assist you with the return or exchange process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• frozenchef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • Jules711