• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Me on My 40 lb Weight Loss Journey | Jess_K's Journal

In summary, this woman is struggling with her relationship with her family and is trying to lose weight. She is going to the gym, but is having a down week. She is also trying to find ways to motivate herself.
Jess_K
ok so here goes nothing, I figured I'd join you all in my quest. I'm trying to lose 40 lbs.. would like to by the middle or end of summer. Wish me luck! :)

:cheerleader::cheerleader: Good luck to EVERYONE!

arghok so it's Friday Feb 15th.. my parents are coming to visit tomorrow and this whole week I've been munching.. nerves... nerves nerves... I don't have the best relationship with my family and needless to say my DH pretty much really has issues... so it could be a disaster this weekend :( so man oh man.. went to the gym Wednesday AM and haven't went since... just snackin.. and snacking... hopefully I can get back on track..........

:cry:

You can do it! I know you can! Just keep telling yourself that! Your mind believes what you tell it so tell it something positive!:D

thanksthanks for the vote of confidence... I'm going to try to get back on track this week with something at least.. having a down week so far! but there's only one way to succeed... and yes. I do believe I can do it.. but sometimes that falls to the back of my mind..

I know! I have to get motivated and busy! I have a lot to lose. We are great support here too!

I've got to figure out how to cheer myself on.. dh doesn't care he drinks, chews, whatever.. I'm finding myself wondering what charm he had that I agreed to marry him.. how sad isn't it? two kids under 4.. yikes.. I better just get MY head on straight ... he's just being a really lazy, inconsiderate, nothing to me lately. So once I kick myself enough times to get to the gym maybe I'll get my better mentalitly back.. someone has to be around for the kids long term and he cares nothing about me or them only himself as I see it. So.. pulling my big girl panties up and going to really put some effort back... hopefully starting tonight at the gym...

Dream TeamHave any of you used the Dream Team Training? I plan on doing the program this Saturday. I have 3 gals wanting to promote! Wish us all luck!!! I'm attaching what I have about it. If you've used it, please let me know any advice other than folloowing the plan!

Attachments

• DreamTeam_Retreat.zip
    69.9 KB · Views: 212
  • DreamTeam_Retreat.zip
    69.9 KB · Views: 220
  • DreamTeam_Retreat.zip
    69.9 KB · Views: 232
  • DREAM TEAM training camp.doc
    29 KB · Views: 236
    29 KB · Views: 227
    29 KB · Views: 237
argh.. so still struggling..

I'm sorry to hear you're struggling so Jess... have you tried talking to your hubby about being more of a participant in the marriage? Would he go to counseling? I know some guy scoff at it but it really does work and help give tools for a couple to use to work on things. If not, then just keep working on yourself. Don't let him hold you back in being a better person. You're worth it!

1. How did you lose 40 lbs?

I lost 40 lbs by following a healthy and balanced diet, incorporating regular exercise, and staying consistent with my weight loss journey. I also made sure to listen to my body and make adjustments as needed.

2. What inspired you to start your weight loss journey?

I was inspired to start my weight loss journey for both physical and mental reasons. I wanted to improve my overall health and feel confident in my own skin. I also wanted to set a good example for my loved ones and show them that anything is possible with determination and hard work.

3. How long did it take you to lose 40 lbs?

It took me about 6 months to lose 40 lbs. It was a gradual and sustainable process, and I focused on making long-term lifestyle changes rather than quick fixes.

4. Did you use any specific products or tools to aid in your weight loss?

Yes, I used Pampered Chef's portion control plates and measuring tools to help me accurately track my food intake. I also used their spiralizer to make healthy and creative meals with vegetables.

5. How has your weight loss journey impacted your life?

My weight loss journey has had a positive impact on both my physical and mental health. I have more energy, feel stronger and more confident, and have a better relationship with food. It has also taught me discipline and the importance of self-care, and I am grateful for the opportunity to inspire and motivate others on their own weight loss journeys.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • ughubug
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies