• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to see Jenn's Amazing Invitations?

Jenn made these 2 AWESOME invitations....they are BEAUTIFUL! She asked me to post them for her as she was having technical difficulties. These really are good. Thanks for sharing Jenn!
PamperedGinger
Jenn made these 2 AWESOME invitations....they are BEAUTIFUL! She asked me to post them for her as she was having technical difficulties. These really are good. Thanks for sharing Jenn!

The first invitation is a Patriotic Invitation. The second one is Chillzanne Summer Salad invitation. Both are FABULOUS!

Attachments

• Celebrate America Patriotic Invite.doc
    660 KB · Views: 1,396
  • Chillzanne Salad Invite.doc
    698.5 KB · Views: 1,345
WOW thanks Jenn those a really bueatiful and creative.

HWC Fundraiser inviteO.K. Ginger Taught me how to upload a document.

Here is another flyer I just made up for HWC fundraisers (just change the wording at the top to use as regular HWC show.

HTH,
Jenn

Attachments

• HWC Invite.doc
    439 KB · Views: 1,221
These are AWESOME. In what program did you make these??

I'm glad you liked them. I actually made these in Word, by cutting and pasting., then text boxes.

hth,
Jenn

Those invitations are awesome! I did notice on the bottom, it says that a $1 will be donated to the school, how does that work? I thought that just a $1 gets donated to the ACS. Are you donating that extra dollar yourself to increase sales? Just curious! I am wanting to use this flyer for a fundraiser on Monday! Agh! MY first fundraiser and they want it in less than a week! I thought that if I use this flyer then people will be happy to help ACS and the school!
Thanks for your help!
Kristi

PamperedGinger said:

The first invitation is a Patriotic Invitation. The second one is Chillzanne Summer Salad invitation. Both are FABULOUS!
Is there any way i can have the patriotic invitation mailed to me as i cant get it to download the right way? thanks :D

1.00 dollar donationi don't see where you are talking about. Maybe where it says education? If so, that is not a school, that is part of the ACS.

Please let me know and I'll help you out the best I can.

Jenn

PampMomof3 said:
Those invitations are awesome! I did notice on the bottom, it says that a $1 will be donated to the school, how does that work? I thought that just a $1 gets donated to the ACS. Are you donating that extra dollar yourself to increase sales? Just curious! I am wanting to use this flyer for a fundraiser on Monday! Agh! MY first fundraiser and they want it in less than a week! I thought that if I use this flyer then people will be happy to help ACS and the school!
Thanks for your help!
Kristi

Patriotic flyerI just emailed it to you.

Jenn
Sannemomof4 said:
Is there any way i can have the patriotic invitation mailed to me as i cant get it to download the right way? thanks :D

1 donationSorry about that! I was completely talking about another flyer! Sorry! :eek:
Kristi

aWESOME INVITATIONS - THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING!!

1. What materials are used to make "Jenn's Awesome Invitations!!!"?

"Jenn's Awesome Invitations!!!" are made with high-quality cardstock paper and are designed using professional graphic design software to ensure a polished and beautiful finished product.

2. Can I customize the design of "Jenn's Awesome Invitations!!!" to fit my event theme?

Absolutely! "Jenn's Awesome Invitations!!!" are completely customizable and can be tailored to fit your specific event theme, color scheme, and personal preferences. Our team of talented designers will work with you to create the perfect invitation for your special occasion.

3. How long does it take for "Jenn's Awesome Invitations!!!" to be delivered?

Our standard delivery time for "Jenn's Awesome Invitations!!!" is 2-3 weeks. However, rush orders can be accommodated for an additional fee. Please contact us for more information.

4. Do you offer printing services for "Jenn's Awesome Invitations!!!"?

Yes, we offer printing services for "Jenn's Awesome Invitations!!!" for an additional fee. Our high-quality printing ensures that your invitations will look exactly as they were designed.

5. Can I order a sample of "Jenn's Awesome Invitations!!!" before placing a larger order?

Yes, we offer sample orders for "Jenn's Awesome Invitations!!!" at a discounted price. This allows you to see and feel the quality of our invitations before placing a larger order. Please contact us for more information on how to order a sample.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • vwpamperedchef
  • General Chat
Replies