• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Pampered Chef Jello Mold? Any Memories?

In summary, a Pampered Chef Jello Mold is a flexible silicone kitchen tool used for making jello or other gelatin desserts in decorative shapes. It comes with a lid for easy storage. To use the mold, simply prepare the jello or gelatin according to package instructions, pour it into the mold, and refrigerate until set. It can also be used for other desserts and savory dishes. The mold does not require greasing and some tips for best results include using a light-colored jello, letting it set for at least 2 hours, and pouring on a flat surface.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Okay - I've been selling PC for 8 years, and I know we haven't sold a mold specifically for jello in that time, but does anyone who's been around a while remember if we've ever sold a jello mold?

I have an online lead customer who is convinced that the jello mold she bought years ago came from PC....

Since I'm certain PC didn't sell a Jello Mold I can tell you if it's not another one of our products that may have that purpose she probably thinks it the Tupperware Jello Mold.

ShelbyMichalek said:
Since I'm certain PC didn't sell a Jello Mold I can tell you if it's not another one of our products that may have that purpose she probably thinks it the Tupperware Jello Mold.

Well - there is a lot of stuff that was sold in the beginning days of PC that you'd be surprised by...I'm not ready to say I'm certain that they didn't.

I know there are some on here that have actually catalogs etc...dating back almost to the beginning... (Beth?... Teresa?....)

did she say how long ago?

According to google, they used to sell a copper one.

What is a Pampered Chef Jello Mold?

A Pampered Chef Jello Mold is a kitchen tool used for making jello or other gelatin desserts in a decorative shape. It is made of flexible silicone material and comes with a lid for easy storage.

How do I use a Pampered Chef Jello Mold?

To use a Pampered Chef Jello Mold, first prepare your jello or gelatin according to the package instructions. Then pour the mixture into the mold and place it in the refrigerator to set. Once set, remove the mold from the refrigerator and gently push on the bottom to release the jello from the mold. Flip it over onto a serving dish and remove the mold to reveal your decorative jello shape.

Can I use the Pampered Chef Jello Mold for other desserts?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Jello Mold can be used for other desserts such as mousses, panna cotta, and even ice cream. It can also be used for making savory dishes like molded salads or rice dishes.

Do I need to grease the Pampered Chef Jello Mold before use?

No, the Pampered Chef Jello Mold does not require greasing before use. The silicone material allows for easy release of the jello or other desserts without the need for greasing.

Do you have any tips for using the Pampered Chef Jello Mold?

Some tips for using the Pampered Chef Jello Mold include: using a light-colored jello or dessert for better visual effect, letting the jello or dessert set for at least 2 hours before unmolding, and placing the mold on a flat surface before pouring in the jello mixture to ensure an even shape.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • sburnside
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
Replies