• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Submit Your Conference Testimonial Yet?

In summary, Jean's Conference Challenge is a game designed by Pampered Chef for consultants attending the annual conference to learn and engage with new products and business strategies. To participate, consultants must be registered for the conference and will receive instructions upon arrival. Benefits of participating include deepening knowledge, networking, and the chance to win prizes. Points can be earned by completing tasks and prizes may include product bundles and exclusive merchandise.
chefmary
Gold Member
Just a reminder to those who attended conference: today is the last day to submit a testimonial online. The count is 1675 as of this morning, so we still have a long way to go. This is one of those times that I think quantity is more important that quality!!

Mary

Can someone post what they said? I am having a hard time with this one. I'm not sure what's she's asking. How do we impact our community through our shows? What? Can some of you that posted to the challenge post what you said here? If you can't tell I still need to do mine.

I don't have it word for word, but I said that since most people in my area (rural, spread out) are constantly driving to and from places, they tend to rely on fast food. Many of my guests are grateful for the recipes presented by PC, since they cut down on cooking time and help their budget.

As you can see, I didn't have a specific circumstance, so I generalized my response.

FYI, the total is now at 1721!

I am shocked at how few people have participated in this incentive - I mean...hello??? Wouldn't EVERYONE like a free GPS or prepaid gas card???

I think people are confused about what to write or think that they don't have something worthwhile. Of course we should all know that we have something worthwhile to submit!

I just wrote how I have changed my shows...I used to do desserts, now I do main dishes because it's what people need. I have seen my sales go up because PC is so relevant.

Thanks for reminding me!
Just sent it :)

What is Jean's Conference Challenge?

Jean's Conference Challenge is a fun and interactive game created by Pampered Chef to help consultants learn and engage with the new products and business strategies presented at the annual conference.

How do I participate in Jean's Conference Challenge?

To participate in Jean's Conference Challenge, you must be a registered consultant attending the annual conference. Once you arrive at the conference, you will receive instructions on how to join the game and start earning points.

What are the benefits of participating in Jean's Conference Challenge?

Participating in Jean's Conference Challenge allows consultants to deepen their knowledge of the new products and business strategies, connect with other consultants, and potentially win exciting prizes.

How are points earned in Jean's Conference Challenge?

Points can be earned by completing various tasks, such as attending training sessions, interacting with product displays, and participating in networking events. The more points you earn, the higher your chances of winning prizes.

What are the prizes for Jean's Conference Challenge?

The prizes for Jean's Conference Challenge can vary from year to year, but typically include product bundles, gift cards, and exclusive Pampered Chef merchandise. The top winners may also receive special recognition and perks at the conference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • imported_pckrissy