• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Jean Jonas' NC Slideshow | Common Issues & Fixes

In summary, the "Jean Jonas Slideshow" is a presentation created by Pampered Chef consultant Jean Jonas. It is available to view online through the Pampered Chef website and can also be requested from a consultant or viewed at a party or demonstration. Currently, it is only available in English but there are plans for translations in the future. The length of the presentation is typically around 30 minutes and it includes product demonstrations, recipe ideas, and tips for using Pampered Chef products. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you are allowed to use the slideshow for your own business, but credit must be given to Jean Jonas as the creator.
Brenda.the.chef
Gold Member
I just received a message with a NC slideshow from Jean Jonas... I can't get it to work! Is anyone else having that problem?

hello? Has anyone been able to view this slideshow? It still isn't working for me!

I just watched mine.

Worked for me.

I couldn't watch it with my Mozilla, but finally pulled up IE and watched it there. Thanks !!

I was able to watch it with google chrome

1. What is the "Jean Jonas Slideshow" and how does it relate to Pampered Chef?

The "Jean Jonas Slideshow" is a presentation created by Pampered Chef consultant Jean Jonas. It showcases various products and recipes offered by Pampered Chef and how they can be used in everyday cooking. This slideshow is often used during Pampered Chef parties or demonstrations to introduce new products and inspire customers to try new recipes.

2. Can I access the "Jean Jonas Slideshow" online?

Yes, the "Jean Jonas Slideshow" is available to view online through the Pampered Chef website. You can also request a copy from your Pampered Chef consultant or view it at a Pampered Chef party or demonstration.

3. Is the "Jean Jonas Slideshow" only available in English?

Currently, the "Jean Jonas Slideshow" is only available in English. However, there are plans to create translations in other languages in the future.

4. How long is the "Jean Jonas Slideshow" and what can I expect to see in it?

The length of the "Jean Jonas Slideshow" may vary depending on the presenter, but it typically lasts around 30 minutes. It includes product demonstrations, recipe ideas, and tips and tricks for using Pampered Chef products in the kitchen.

5. Can I use the "Jean Jonas Slideshow" for my own Pampered Chef business?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you are welcome to use the "Jean Jonas Slideshow" for your own parties and demonstrations. Just be sure to credit Jean Jonas as the creator of the presentation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Koolotus