1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Jean Jonas Emailed me!!

1. chefcharity

chefcharity Advanced Member

When I got back from conference, I had a new found fire lit in me about this business. I really wanted that Top 50 challenge - so I set a goal that was going to give me the best shot at earning it. I then wrote a letter to Jean Jonas spelling out my goals. I am all about accountablity and if I told Jean I was going to do it, I knew I had better give it my all! And she emailed me back!!

How cool is that!?!?!?!

Jul 27, 2009
  2. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

Very cool! Writing out your goals and sharing them with others is the best way to achieve them. Keep us all updated with your progress.

Jul 27, 2009
  3. Crystal Patton

Crystal Patton Advanced Member

Holy Cow!!! An e-mail from Jean!!?? I would print that baby, frame it and hang it above your desk! Talk about motivation!!

4. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Definitely! It goes to show others also what kind of company we really have! You can see that too as those ladies walked across the stage and were congratulated by Jean and Marla. How many of them got excited hugs, or a very personal reaction from one of them? I was surprised at how many did!

So that's really cool that she took the time to email you!

Jul 27, 2009
Have something to add?