• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can we support the Christopher family during this difficult time?

In summary, if you would like to show your condolences to Jay after his mother's passing, you can reach out to him directly to express your sympathy or send a sympathy card, flowers, or make a donation in his mother's name. Additionally, you can offer to help with any tasks or errands he may need assistance with. Jay may also need some time off from work, and while he has not requested any at this time, the company will support him if he needs to take a break. Showing understanding and support, as well as sending positive thoughts and checking in on him can also help during this difficult time. There are currently no changes to Jay's role or responsibilities at Pampered Chef, but the company will support him if he
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
This was just in my email. We need to keep their family in our prayers right now!

Dear Consultant,

It is with great sadness that I tell you of the passing this morning of Maxine Christopher, Jay Christopher’s mother.

As a wife, mother, and grandmother, Mrs. Christopher worked, as many in our Pampered Chef family do, to bring her family together in all ways. She was a devoted mother, steadfast supporter and good friend, who set a wonderful example for us all. We will miss her warmth and her boundless spirit.

Mrs. Christopher always believed in the mission of our organization and was one of Doris’ most vigorous advocates when Doris launched The Pampered Chef® 27 years ago.

There are a number of ways you can support the Christopher family during this time. First and foremost, we ask that you remember them in your thoughts and prayers.

You may send cards to Doris and Jay at The Pampered Chef® Home Office. If you wish to honor Mrs. Maxine Christopher with a remembrance, the family requests donations in lieu of flowers to either Grace Lutheran Church or to Chicago Uptown Ministry at the addresses below. Please include your name and contact information with your donation, and specify that the contribution is in honor of Mrs. Maxine Christopher.

Grace Lutheran Church
7300 Division Street
River Forest, IL 60305
(708) 366-6900

Chicago Uptown Ministry
4720 North Sheridan Road
Chicago, IL 60640
(773) 271-3760

I know the Christopher family appreciates your prayers and support.

Sincerely,

Marla Gottschalk
Chief Executive Officer
The Pampered Chef

Just received the email, myself. Very sad.

I just got the email too. That is so sad. I will be praying.

1. How can I show my condolences to Jay after his mother's passing?

First and foremost, please reach out to Jay and express your sympathy. You can also send a sympathy card or flowers to his home or the funeral home. Additionally, you can make a donation to a charity in his mother's name or offer to help with any tasks or errands that he may need assistance with during this difficult time.

2. Will Jay be taking time off from work after his mother's passing?

We understand that this is a difficult time for Jay and he may need some time to grieve and attend to his family matters. As of now, he has not requested any time off, but we will support him if he needs to take some time away from work.

3. How can we support Jay during this time?

Aside from expressing your condolences, you can also offer to help with any tasks or errands that he may need assistance with. Additionally, you can be understanding and patient if he needs some time to process his loss. Sending him positive thoughts and checking in on him can also help him feel supported.

4. Will there be any changes to Jay's role or responsibilities at Pampered Chef?

At this time, there are no changes to Jay's role or responsibilities. However, we will support him if he needs to adjust his workload or take some time off. We appreciate your understanding and support during this time.

5. Is there a way to send a message or gift to Jay through Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can send a message or gift to Jay through our employee recognition program. Please reach out to our HR department for more information on how to do so. You can also send a personal message or gift outside of work if you have Jay's contact information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedTammy
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies