• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reunited After 852 Days: He's On His Way Home!

In summary, after 852 days of being away from his family in Japan, the husband is finally on a plane headed for the states. He had orders for California but has decided not to reenlist after 6 years of service. The family is now reunited in Texas and are excited for the future. They received support and well-wishes from friends and family, and are grateful for the sacrifices made for their country.
Sheila
Gold Member
For those of you who have been following us since March 2011: 852 days after our evac from Japan, he's on a plane headed for the states. FINALLY done in Japan. We don't get to see him just yet, it will be another 8-10 days. But at least he'll be 2 time zones away vs. 15 time zones away. ;)

He had orders for California, but has decided not to reenlist. He's calling it quits. He only had 6 years to go until retirement, but the thought of going back to a deployable status for 3 years after spending over 28 months away from the children was too much for him. Time to come up with a "Plan B" and quick! LOL

So glad you will all finally be together again!

Wow. Blessed reunion! Prayers continuing for your family

Wow! What an exciting time for you and your family. May your transition be seamless!

So glad to hear your family will be reunited. Please thank him for all the years he has served our country--and you and the kids, also, for sharing!

If you guys move to Texas, have him look up the Texas Veterans Commission. They'll help him get his resume done up and get him in contact with employers, that way you guys can get to plan b a little quicker :)

The kids & I are already in TX. He will be joining us this week, we are just not yet sure if it's tomorrow or Wednesday. He should find out later today.

So happy for you Sheila! I was involuntarily separated from the AF this past May bc of the DOS rollback stuff. I'm so happy to be out. I am much more at peace and happier! If your in Texas I'd check into USAA I think they are always looking for veterans.

Great news! Thanks for the update!

863 days without Daddy. I have 2 happy munchkins this morning.https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/q86/s720x720/1095089_10201720917729898_585744628_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/q80/s720x720/1185154_10201720918489917_1380382040_n.jpg

Where is the LOVE button for these precious pictures!! So happy that your family is back together!!! :love0010::love0010::love0010:

Wahoo!!!!!:sing::cheerleader:

So happy for you, your beautiful kiddos and your hubby. What great smiles!Shari in TX

Please pass along our heartfelt THANK YOU to your husband (and to you) for the sacrifice and service to this country!!!!

Yes! Thank him so much for his service to our country! And thanks for the heartwarming pics!

Thanks - So glad for the happy update! You all must be lovin' life right now. Happiness, blessings and thanks to you and your family.

What is the "Reunited After 852 Days" event all about?

The "Reunited After 852 Days" event is a celebration of a Pampered Chef consultant who has been separated from her husband for 852 days due to work obligations. It marks the moment when the couple is finally reunited and able to start their life together again.

When and where is the "Reunited After 852 Days" event taking place?

The event will take place on Saturday, August 7th at 6:00 PM at the Grand Ballroom in the Hilton Hotel. The address is 123 Main Street, Anytown, USA.

Is the "Reunited After 852 Days" event open to the public?

Unfortunately, no. This event is a private celebration for the Pampered Chef consultant and her husband, as well as their family and close friends.

How can I send well wishes or congratulations to the couple?

If you are unable to attend the event, you can send your well wishes and congratulations through a card or gift to the Pampered Chef consultant's home address. Alternatively, you can also send a message through social media or email.

Will there be any special promotions or discounts at the "Reunited After 852 Days" event?

As this is a private celebration, there will not be any special promotions or discounts available at the event. However, the Pampered Chef consultant may choose to offer a discount or promotion through her business at a later time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • chefsteph07
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
Replies