• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Your Team Meeting Sales Goals for January?

In summary, the team is missing money and not submitting anything. One person has turned in a show, but the rest of the team is not doing anything. The Director package is not guaranteed, depending on how much money the team turns in.
Wow, guys, that's awesome! And way to go, Colleen, for getting YOUR stuff back on track! Woo hoooo!! Let's hope 2010 is awesome.

WOW!! That's fabulous! I completely need to focus on my personal sales. Now, if only I could report numbers like you guys! :D

jwpamp said:
Colleen, that is great news!! I am so happy with my business (even though I will be paid as a TL this month), my sales are higher than any one month all of 2009 --

I submitted $5460 in sales this month -- woo-hoo!

I will get paid as a TL this month too. But I'm okay with it... The two that I needed to come through for me didn't. And I'm not shocked because I know that I can't count on them.

So for this month my goal is to replace that SC with ANOTHER ONE so I won't deal with this every month!

And double points!!! YAY!!!!!

That's the way to go, Colleen! I had 2 hosts who took the $40 kit credit in January and will be signing in February....along with 4 other good recruit leads. I am also excited to replace and regroup.Double Points? Did I miss something?

$2 away from being paid as a Director!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:I had one consultant submit $148 in commissionable sales and it was my 4th active line.:grumpy: Learned my lesson the hard way.:grumpy::mad::(

Double points in FEBRUARY - email went out this morning.

That is the one thing that brightened my day!!! EVERYONE is closing in February...even the person on the last day!!

And...I need to book more! Cuzz....I AM going to Hawaii!!!:sun:

baychef said:
$2 away from being paid as a Director!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:I had one consultant submit $148 in commissionable sales and it was my 4th active line.:grumpy: Learned my lesson the hard way.:grumpy::mad::(

YUCK! :yuck:

Wow, I'm amazed!! One of my SC's consultants DID submit something yesterday, making that my 2nd active SC line. Woo hooo! I'll be paid as a Director for January. :D

pamperedbecky said:
Wow, I'm amazed!! One of my SC's consultants DID submit something yesterday, making that my 2nd active SC line. Woo hooo! I'll be paid as a Director for January. :D

Yay! Congratulations!!

<h2>1. How do I motivate my team to meet sales goals for January?</h2><p>Motivating your team can be challenging, especially during a slower sales period. One way to motivate them is by setting smaller, achievable goals and offering incentives for reaching them. This can help boost morale and encourage team members to push harder. Also, try to lead by example and show your team that you are dedicated to meeting goals as well.</p><h2>2. What should I do if my team is not meeting their sales goals for January?</h2><p>If your team is not meeting their sales goals, it's important to address the issue as soon as possible. First, try to have a conversation with each team member individually to understand any challenges they may be facing. Next, come up with a plan together to increase sales, such as hosting a virtual party or offering discounts to customers. Don't forget to offer support and encouragement to your team during this time.</p><h2>3. How can I communicate with my team if they are not responding to my calls or emails?</h2><p>If your team is not responding to your calls or emails, try reaching out through other methods such as text messaging or social media. You can also try scheduling a team meeting or conference call to discuss sales goals and address any concerns. It's important to be persistent and find ways to communicate effectively with your team.</p><h2>4. What can I do if my team is not submitting any sales for the month of January?</h2><p>If your team is not submitting any sales, it's important to address the issue and find out why. Have open and honest conversations with your team members to understand any challenges they may be facing. Offer support and resources to help them increase sales, such as product training or marketing materials. You can also set consequences for not meeting sales goals, such as not being eligible for incentives or rewards.</p><h2>5. How can I celebrate and recognize my team's successes during a slow sales period?</h2><p>Even during a slow sales period, it's important to celebrate and recognize your team's successes. You can do this by highlighting top performers on your team's social media pages or in team meetings. Offer small rewards or incentives for reaching smaller goals. Most importantly, show your team that you appreciate their hard work and dedication, and encourage them to keep pushing towards their goals.</p>

1. How do I motivate my team to meet sales goals for January?

Motivating your team can be challenging, especially during a slower sales period. One way to motivate them is by setting smaller, achievable goals and offering incentives for reaching them. This can help boost morale and encourage team members to push harder. Also, try to lead by example and show your team that you are dedicated to meeting goals as well.

2. What should I do if my team is not meeting their sales goals for January?

If your team is not meeting their sales goals, it's important to address the issue as soon as possible. First, try to have a conversation with each team member individually to understand any challenges they may be facing. Next, come up with a plan together to increase sales, such as hosting a virtual party or offering discounts to customers. Don't forget to offer support and encouragement to your team during this time.

3. How can I communicate with my team if they are not responding to my calls or emails?

If your team is not responding to your calls or emails, try reaching out through other methods such as text messaging or social media. You can also try scheduling a team meeting or conference call to discuss sales goals and address any concerns. It's important to be persistent and find ways to communicate effectively with your team.

4. What can I do if my team is not submitting any sales for the month of January?

If your team is not submitting any sales, it's important to address the issue and find out why. Have open and honest conversations with your team members to understand any challenges they may be facing. Offer support and resources to help them increase sales, such as product training or marketing materials. You can also set consequences for not meeting sales goals, such as not being eligible for incentives or rewards.

5. How can I celebrate and recognize my team's successes during a slow sales period?

Even during a slow sales period, it's important to celebrate and recognize your team's successes. You can do this by highlighting top performers on your team's social media pages or in team meetings. Offer small rewards or incentives for reaching smaller goals. Most importantly, show your team that you appreciate their hard work and dedication, and encourage them to keep pushing towards their goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jwpamp
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg