• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Warm January Recipe for Melody!

In summary, Melody is looking for a good warm January recipe to demo and has considered the enchilada soup, but is concerned about the time and organization it requires. Another person suggests trying the soups, stews, and chili recipe pack and specifically recommends the corn chowder and creamy chicken alfredo recipes. They also suggest not stressing too much about the simmering time during the demo and share their experience of using a hot plate from Walmart.
PCBeliever
I have decided to do only one recipe a month to save time and confusion. Does anyone have a suggestion for a good January recipe? I thought about the Enchillada soup but I'm not a very good cook and that requires you to watch the pot and simmer and 2 minutes here, 2 minutes there etc. I am just not that organized.

Please let me know if you have any good warm January ideas!
Thanks!
Melody

Soups, Stews, ChiliLook in the S,S,C recipe pack. I have done the Corn Chowder for shows and at home and it was a HUGE hit! I made the Creamy Chicken Alfredo for an Open House and that was DELICIOUSO!! People kept coming back for seconds and thirds (I'm glad I doubled the recipe).

Those are the only 2 out of there that I tried. I wouldn't stressed too bad over watching and simmering because that time will go by as you are demoing the products. I also made up some beer bread for the guests to have as they ate the soup.

I did the Corn Chowder last Jan because in Feb just like next year the cookware was on special. I just bought a hot plate thing from Wal-Mart. It was under $10 they keep them in the small appliance area.

It is great!!
PCBeliever said:
I have decided to do only one recipe a month to save time and confusion. Does anyone have a suggestion for a good January recipe? I thought about the Enchillada soup but I'm not a very good cook and that requires you to watch the pot and simmer and 2 minutes here, 2 minutes there etc. I am just not that organized.

Please let me know if you have any good warm January ideas!
Thanks!
Melody

Melody,

The enchilada soup is a great demo! It is very forgiving if you go past the 2 minutes here and there! I did it last year and it was a huge hit. I have 2 shows in December that have chosen this for their demo!

What are some warm recipes that are perfect for January?

Some great warm recipes for January include soups, stews, and casseroles. Some specific recipes to try are chicken noodle soup, beef stew, and macaroni and cheese casserole.

Do you have any vegetarian options for a warm January recipe?

Yes, there are many delicious vegetarian options for warm January recipes. Some ideas include lentil soup, vegetable curry, and roasted vegetable lasagna.

Are there any one-pot meals that are perfect for January?

Absolutely! One-pot meals are perfect for cozy January nights. Some easy and delicious options include chili, chicken and rice casserole, and vegetable stir fry.

What are some quick and easy warm recipes for busy weeknights in January?

For busy weeknights, try recipes that can be made in a slow cooker or Instant Pot. Some examples are beef stroganoff, chicken and dumplings, and vegetable curry. These recipes require minimal prep and cook time, making them perfect for busy schedules.

Do you have any warm dessert recipes for January?

Yes, there are many delicious warm dessert recipes for January. Some ideas include apple crisp, chocolate lava cake, and peach cobbler. These desserts are perfect for cozy nights in and can be served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for an extra treat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • pampchefsarah
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • cmdtrgd
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies