1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: January Recipe

1. PCBeliever

PCBeliever Novice Member

I have decided to do only one recipe a month to save time and confusion. Does anyone have a suggestion for a good January recipe? I thought about the Enchillada soup but I'm not a very good cook and that requires you to watch the pot and simmer and 2 minutes here, 2 minutes there etc. I am just not that organized.

Please let me know if you have any good warm January ideas!
    Thanks!
    Melody

Dec 1, 2005
  2. Chef Kearns

Chef Kearns Legacy Member Gold Member

Soups, Stews, Chili

Look in the S,S,C recipe pack. I have done the Corn Chowder for shows and at home and it was a HUGE hit! I made the Creamy Chicken Alfredo for an Open House and that was DELICIOUSO!! People kept coming back for seconds and thirds (I'm glad I doubled the recipe).

Those are the only 2 out of there that I tried. I wouldn't stressed too bad over watching and simmering because that time will go by as you are demoing the products. I also made up some beer bread for the guests to have as they ate the soup.

I did the Corn Chowder last Jan because in Feb just like next year the cookware was on special. I just bought a hot plate thing from Wal-Mart. It was under $10 they keep them in the small appliance area.

Dec 1, 2005
  3. fruit76loop

fruit76loop Veteran Member Gold Member

It is great!!

Melody,

The enchilada soup is a great demo! It is very forgiving if you go past the 2 minutes here and there! I did it last year and it was a huge hit. I have 2 shows in December that have chosen this for their demo!

Dec 1, 2005
Have something to add?