• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Downloading January Non-Taxable Order Form

In summary, if you are having trouble downloading the January Non-Taxable Order Form, try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache. If the issue persists, contact customer service or access the form through the mobile app. The form is updated monthly, so it is important to download the most recent version. You can fill out the form digitally or print it, but printing is recommended for legibility. Consultants can access and download the form for their customers through their consultant account.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Can anyone else get the non-taxable order form for January downloaded from Consultant's Corner? It keeps taking me to something other than that page.

Where is the January OOF?

VeronicaW said:
Where is the January OOF?

did you check the files? I created one a few weeks ago.

ChefPeg said:
did you check the files? I created one a few weeks ago.
I still haven't found it - now I'm stressing!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble downloading the January non-taxable order form from Consultant's Corner. I just tried it myself and didn't have any issues, so it may be a temporary glitch. Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies and then trying again? If that doesn't work, you can always reach out to our customer support team for assistance. They'll be happy to help you get the form you need. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Happy cooking!

1. Why am I having trouble downloading the January Non-Taxable Order Form?

There could be several reasons for trouble downloading the form, such as a slow internet connection, a technical issue with the website, or an outdated browser. Please try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache and try again. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. Is there an alternative way to obtain the January Non-Taxable Order Form?

Yes, you can also access and download the form through our mobile app. Simply log in to your account and navigate to the "Forms" section. You can also contact your consultant for a physical copy of the form.

3. Do I need to download the form every month?

Yes, the Non-Taxable Order Form is updated monthly to reflect any changes in tax laws or product availability. It is important to download the most recent version of the form to ensure accurate ordering and tax exemption.

4. Can I fill out the form digitally or do I need to print it?

You can fill out the form digitally using Adobe Acrobat Reader or a similar program. However, for best results, we recommend printing the form and filling it out by hand. This will ensure that all information is clearly legible and avoid any potential technical issues.

5. I am a consultant, can I access the form for my customers?

Yes, consultants can access and download the Non-Taxable Order Form on behalf of their customers. Simply log in to your consultant account and navigate to the "Forms" section. You can then print or email the form to your customers as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cooknkern
  • sarahsellcm
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies