• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Free Products with Our January Host Special - Book Now!

In summary, the January Host Special is a promotion where hosts can earn free products by hosting a party with Pampered Chef. To book a party and take advantage of this special, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or go to the Pampered Chef website and select "Host a Party." The specific free products available vary each year, but typically include popular items from the Pampered Chef catalog. The number of free products you can earn depends on the total sales from your party, with more sales resulting in more free products. This special ends on January 31st, so be sure to book your party before then to take advantage of this offer.
twinchefs
Gold Member
Does the host receive any extra free product about for a $200 cooking show??

No, the show has to be $650 to qualify for the extra $100 and then $1,000 for an extra $200

I have a host for a fundraiser who has ordered the rcb #SB75, but the yellow ! is showing and the message in the finish tab is 'an eligible FREE host bonus/special has not been ordered' I have done an update, closed and re-opened and it is still there. (this is p3) any thoughts?

Is the party over $300? If so, they can choose the brownie pan or cookie sheet if the show is closed by tomorrow night.

not over $300 yes. she is keeping open until the end of the month & also doing a raffle for the small ridged baker

Maybe if you have it dated between 1/1 and 1/10 that's why it's showing that and then once you don't close it by tomorrow night, that might change.

Thank you! I bet that is it. She had a cooking show on the 5th.

What is the January Host Special?

The January Host Special is a promotion where hosts can earn free products by hosting a party with Pampered Chef.

How can I book a party to take advantage of this special?

You can book a party by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by going to the Pampered Chef website and selecting "Host a Party."

What products can I earn for free?

The specific free products available during the January Host Special vary each year, but they typically include popular items from the Pampered Chef catalog.

How many free products can I earn?

The number of free products you can earn depends on the total sales from your party. The more sales, the more free products you can earn.

When does this special end?

The January Host Special ends on January 31st. Make sure to book your party before then to take advantage of this offer!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mjbroncobabe
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • wmwitt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies