• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January Host Special Update: Troubleshooting for Pampered Partner Download

is having trouble getting the 1 1/2 FPV credit for her show. She has done the product and program updates, but the host credit still says only $15.00.
pcmomof2angels
I downloaded the update on Pampered Partner but, the host 1 1/2 credit is not working. It took close to an hour to download the update due to the fact that I have dial up. What am I doing wrong? I need to submit a show. If anyone knows what I am doing wrong please help or I will try calling HO in the morning.

Thanks

Kim

Pampered Partner UpdateDid you do the "Product Update" or the "Program Update"?
My only other thought is if you're entering a catalog show that is less than $200. Until either the Kitchen show reaches the $150 mark, or the Catalog show reaches the $200 mark, it will not calculate 1 1/2 FPV.

Use the website download optionWhile I have no trouble getting the PRODUCT update via Pampered Partnet, I could never get the PROGRAM update to work that way. I did it tonight via the website and it worked like a charm...and didn't take hours to do! Check your Jan 10th weekly bites for full instructions.

I second afshea. I HAVE to get the update from CC. For some reason I can't do it through pampered partner.
Good luck!

I'm having the same problem. I updated the product list and the program update. The show is at $176 and its a cooking/kitchen show. I can get the sweetheart towel set for the months special but the host credit is still saying only $15.00 not the promised $23.00. What else can I do?

Shano

Confirm that the show date is January. Confirm that the $176 is product sales, not including shipping and tax.

I had a recruit who had to do the program update twice before it gave her the right amount of credit. I would try that one more time and see if that fixes the problem otherwise I would call tech support on Monday! :D

Thanks for the responses. I started selling in Oct. This is my fourth month. So far I havent had a problem updating. The product is at $176 and I have updated three times. The first two updates wouldnt even let me see the host specials. I know need to get the credit correct. I havent ever tech support before so this should be fun.

Make sure it is the PROGRAM update. Not just the product update. Check your chef hat icon to and see if it says 13.3. There has been a lot of issues over this. :D

I did do the program and the product update. I spoke with another consultant in my cluster today and she said she is also having the same problem :eek: . I am so glad I didnt have this problem before, I dont think I would be so jazzed about Pampered Chef if this occurred then. Thanks for the advice.

Shannon Robare

What is the January Host Special Update?

The January Host Special Update is a promotion from Pampered Chef that offers special discounts and rewards for hosting a party during the month of January.

What is Pampered Partner Download?

Pampered Partner Download is a software program that allows consultants to manage their business, place orders, and track their sales and rewards.

Why am I having trouble with the Pampered Partner Download?

There could be several reasons why you are having trouble with Pampered Partner Download. It could be due to a slow internet connection, technical issues with the software, or an outdated version of the program. It is best to troubleshoot the issue by checking your internet connection, updating the software, or contacting technical support for further assistance.

How can I update my Pampered Partner Download?

To update your Pampered Partner Download, you can go to the software's official website and download the latest version. You can also check for updates within the program itself by clicking on the "Check for Updates" button.

Is there any other way to manage my Pampered Chef business if I am having trouble with the Pampered Partner Download?

Yes, you can also manage your Pampered Chef business through the consultant portal on the company's website. This portal allows you to place orders, track your sales, and access important resources and training materials. You can also contact your upline or the Pampered Chef support team for help with managing your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ihavethetools
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • ChefJesssica
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Grey
  • raebates