• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January Host Special

Oct 30, 2005
I downloaded the update on Pampered Partner but, the host 1 1/2 credit is not working. It took close to an hour to download the update due to the fact that I have dial up. What am I doing wrong? I need to submit a show. If anyone knows what I am doing wrong please help or I will try calling HO in the morning.

Thanks

Kim

rwesterpchef

Advanced Member
Nov 24, 2004
Pampered Partner Update

Did you do the "Product Update" or the "Program Update"?
My only other thought is if you're entering a catalog show that is less than $200. Until either the Kitchen show reaches the $150 mark, or the Catalog show reaches the $200 mark, it will not calculate 1 1/2 FPV.

afshea

Jan 6, 2006
Use the website download option

While I have no trouble getting the PRODUCT update via Pampered Partnet, I could never get the PROGRAM update to work that way. I did it tonight via the website and it worked like a charm...and didn't take hours to do! Check your Jan 10th weekly bites for full instructions.

chefautumn

Aug 5, 2005
I second afshea. I HAVE to get the update from CC. For some reason I can't do it through pampered partner.
Good luck!

shano

Jan 8, 2006
I'm having the same problem. I updated the product list and the program update. The show is at $176 and its a cooking/kitchen show. I can get the sweetheart towel set for the months special but the host credit is still saying only $15.00 not the promised $23.00. What else can I do?

Shano

rwesterpchef

Advanced Member
Nov 24, 2004
Confirm that the show date is January. Confirm that the $176 is product sales, not including shipping and tax.

pamperedalf

Silver Member
Nov 3, 2005
I had a recruit who had to do the program update twice before it gave her the right amount of credit. I would try that one more time and see if that fixes the problem otherwise I would call tech support on Monday! :D

shano

Jan 8, 2006
Thanks for the responses. I started selling in Oct. This is my fourth month. So far I havent had a problem updating. The product is at $176 and I have updated three times. The first two updates wouldnt even let me see the host specials. I know need to get the credit correct. I havent ever tech support before so this should be fun.

pamperedalf

Silver Member
Nov 3, 2005
Make sure it is the PROGRAM update. Not just the product update. Check your chef hat icon to and see if it says 13.3. There has been a lot of issues over this. :D

shano

Jan 8, 2006
I did do the program and the product update. I spoke with another consultant in my cluster today and she said she is also having the same problem :eek: . I am so glad I didnt have this problem before, I dont think I would be so jazzed about Pampered Chef if this occurred then. Thanks for the advice.

Shannon Robare