1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: January Host Special

1. I downloaded the update on Pampered Partner but, the host 1 1/2 credit is not working. It took close to an hour to download the update due to the fact that I have dial up. What am I doing wrong? I need to submit a show. If anyone knows what I am doing wrong please help or I will try calling HO in the morning.

Thanks

Kim

2. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

Pampered Partner Update

Did you do the "Product Update" or the "Program Update"?
    My only other thought is if you're entering a catalog show that is less than $200. Until either the Kitchen show reaches the $150 mark, or the Catalog show reaches the $200 mark, it will not calculate 1 1/2 FPV.

Jan 12, 2006
  3. afshea

afshea Member

Use the website download option

While I have no trouble getting the PRODUCT update via Pampered Partnet, I could never get the PROGRAM update to work that way. I did it tonight via the website and it worked like a charm...and didn't take hours to do! Check your Jan 10th weekly bites for full instructions.

Jan 13, 2006
  4. chefautumn

chefautumn Member

I second afshea. I HAVE to get the update from CC. For some reason I can't do it through pampered partner.
    Good luck!

Jan 13, 2006
  5. shano

shano Member

I'm having the same problem. I updated the product list and the program update. The show is at $176 and its a cooking/kitchen show. I can get the sweetheart towel set for the months special but the host credit is still saying only $15.00 not the promised $23.00. What else can I do?

Shano

Jan 21, 2006
  6. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

Confirm that the show date is January. Confirm that the $176 is product sales, not including shipping and tax.

Jan 21, 2006
  7. pamperedalf

pamperedalf Senior Member Silver Member

I had a recruit who had to do the program update twice before it gave her the right amount of credit. I would try that one more time and see if that fixes the problem otherwise I would call tech support on Monday! :D

Jan 21, 2006
  8. shano

shano Member

Thanks for the responses. I started selling in Oct. This is my fourth month. So far I havent had a problem updating. The product is at $176 and I have updated three times. The first two updates wouldnt even let me see the host specials. I know need to get the credit correct. I havent ever tech support before so this should be fun.

Jan 22, 2006
  9. pamperedalf

pamperedalf Senior Member Silver Member

Make sure it is the PROGRAM update. Not just the product update. Check your chef hat icon to and see if it says 13.3. There has been a lot of issues over this. :D

Jan 22, 2006
  10. shano

shano Member

I did do the program and the product update. I spoke with another consultant in my cluster today and she said she is also having the same problem :eek: . I am so glad I didnt have this problem before, I dont think I would be so jazzed about Pampered Chef if this occurred then. Thanks for the advice.

Shannon Robare

Jan 22, 2006
Have something to add?