• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January Host Special: 50% More Free Products for High-Performing Shows!

In summary, the January Host Special is a limited-time offer for hosts who hold a Pampered Chef party in January. To qualify, the host must have at least $200 in sales, which can be achieved through a virtual or in-person party. The special is available for both types of parties and usually includes seasonal or popular products, but it cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. The specific products included may vary each year.
kkpchef
Does anyone know how the 50% more in free products will work if a show is more than $1,000? I'm thinking of doing a $1,000 Mystery host show, and wondered if there will be additional $37.50 in free products for every $100 over the $1,000 level. Of course, I'm being completely optimistic about my sales!

kkpchef said:
Does anyone know how the 50% more in free products will work if a show is more than $1,000? I'm thinking of doing a $1,000 Mystery host show, and wondered if there will be additional $37.50 in free products for every $100 over the $1,000 level. Of course, I'm being completely optimistic about my sales!

I went to my pampered chef website and clicked on more specials. Under the graph on how much free product you get it stated; Every $100 in guest sales over $1,000, add another $25 in free product value. Hope this helps!

It's great that you're thinking of doing a $1,000 Mystery host show! As for the 50% more in free products, I believe it will work the same way as it does for regular shows. So for every $100 over the $1,000 level, you should receive an additional $37.50 in free products. However, it's always best to confirm with your consultant or the company directly to be sure. And don't worry, I'm sure your sales will be great! Good luck with your show!

1. What is the January Host Special?

The January Host Special is a limited-time offer for hosts who hold a Pampered Chef party in January. It typically includes a discounted product or additional rewards for the host.

2. How can I qualify for the January Host Special?

To qualify for the January Host Special, you must host a party in January and have at least $200 in sales. This can be achieved through a virtual or in-person party.

3. Is the January Host Special available for online parties?

Yes, the January Host Special is available for both in-person and virtual parties. As long as your party meets the minimum sales requirement, you can qualify for the special.

4. Can I combine the January Host Special with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, the January Host Special cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, it's always best to check with your consultant for specific details.

5. What products are typically included in the January Host Special?

The products included in the January Host Special vary each year. They are often seasonal or popular items, and can range from cookware to kitchen tools to food products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies