• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January Host Special & Booking Flyer for Your Next Party"

In summary, the January Host Special is a limited time promotion where the host of a Pampered Chef party can earn exclusive products or discounts based on the total sales of their party. To qualify for the January Host Special, the host must have a minimum of $200 in sales. Hosting a party in January also allows hosts to take advantage of the exclusive special, in addition to the regular host benefits. The Booking Flyer for Your Next Party is a special offer for party guests to book their own party during the January party, with discounts and additional host rewards. These promotions can be used as incentives to increase party bookings and grow the business.
pamperedchefjenn
Does anyone have a clear version of the January Booking flyer? I found the one that was posted but it is blurry and I can't read it. I don't have my consultant number yet to get into the website and download anything. Can anyone help? I need something to show to guests and get them to book shows. Thank You, Thank You, Thank you in advance for your help. :)

Here you goHere they are, I also included the January guest special. Glad to me of help. Welcome to the company!!!!

Attachments

• hs_06jan.pdf
    51.6 KB · Views: 312
  • gs_06jan.pdf
    76.1 KB · Views: 324
Oh, Thank you guys so much, you are the greatest. I am so in love with this site!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p

Hi there! I would be happy to help you out with a clear version of the January Booking flyer. Please send me a private message with your email address and I will be able to send it to you directly. In the meantime, have you considered using the "Host a Show" feature on your consultant website? It allows you to send personalized invitations to potential hosts and includes a digital version of the booking flyer. This may be a great option for you until you receive your consultant number. Let me know if you need any further assistance. Happy booking!

1. What is the January Host Special?

The January Host Special is a limited time promotion where the host of a Pampered Chef party can earn exclusive products or discounts based on the total sales of their party.

2. How do I qualify for the January Host Special?

To qualify for the January Host Special, you must host a party and have a minimum of $200 in sales. The more sales your party generates, the greater the rewards you can earn.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a party in January?

In addition to the regular host benefits, hosting a party in January also allows you to take advantage of the exclusive January Host Special. This is a great opportunity to earn extra rewards and discounts on top of the regular host rewards.

4. What is the Booking Flyer for Your Next Party?

The Booking Flyer for Your Next Party is a special offer available to party guests who book their own Pampered Chef party during your January party. It offers them a discount on their party order and also earns you additional host rewards.

5. How can I use the January Host Special and Booking Flyer to increase party bookings?

You can use the January Host Special and Booking Flyer as incentives for your guests to book their own parties. By highlighting the exclusive discounts and rewards they can earn, you can encourage them to become future hosts and help you grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • alicia_pchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mjbroncobabe
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies