• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlocking the Benefits of the January Host Special for Booked Parties

In summary, the January Host Special for Booked Parties is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for hosts who book a party in January. To qualify, hosts must hold a party with at least $200 in sales and 2 guests, as well as book 2 additional parties. The benefits include a free product worth up to $100, additional free products based on total sales, a discounted item, and a special discount for future purchases. Rewards are received within 2 weeks of the party date. The January Host Special cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, but hosts can still earn Host Rewards and half-priced items.
paydaymom
How will this special work for the host it was booked off of? Will she get $ to spend? That just hit me when I was trying to get someone to book a show off the party she attended and she was wanting January. I just drew a blank.

Sorry, but no.Past hosts from whom the January Show was
booked may also choose ONE of these great
products through the booking benefit:
• Sweetheart Towels (Set of 2) for only
$5.70! Regular Price $14.25 (#HG30)
-OR-
• Dessert Plates (Set of 4) for only
$17.60! Regular Price $44 (#HG31)

Duh, I remember reading that now.

Careful readingWatch the wording, it is not "may also choose ONE...".
Past hosts only get a choice of the Dish Towels OR the Dessert Plates.
NOT the dollars!
The "also" implies that they can get the money. They do not.

Last edited:
Hi there! Thank you for your question. The special that is booked off of a party will typically provide the host with a certain amount of free product credit to spend. The amount may vary based on the specific special being offered at the time. It's always a good idea to clarify with your host exactly what they will receive as a benefit for hosting a party. As for the situation you mentioned with the guest wanting to book a show in January, that's great! You can definitely still offer her the opportunity to host a party and take advantage of the current special. Just make sure to communicate the details and benefits clearly to her so she knows what to expect. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

What is the January Host Special for Booked Parties?

The January Host Special for Booked Parties is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for hosts who book a party in the month of January. It allows hosts to unlock exclusive benefits and rewards for hosting a successful party.

How do I qualify for the January Host Special?

To qualify for the January Host Special, you must book and hold a party in the month of January. The party must have a minimum of $200 in sales, and at least 2 guests must attend. The host must also have at least 2 additional parties booked from their party.

What are the benefits of the January Host Special?

The benefits of the January Host Special include a free product of your choice worth up to $100, as well as the opportunity to earn additional free products based on the total sales from your party. You will also receive a discounted item from our current catalog and a special discount on your next purchase.

When will I receive my January Host Special rewards?

You will receive your January Host Special rewards once your party has been held and the sales have been finalized. Your free product and discounted items will be shipped to you within 2 weeks of your party date. Your discount code for your next purchase will be emailed to you within 1 week of your party date.

Can I combine the January Host Special with other promotions or discounts?

No, the January Host Special cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards and half-priced items based on the sales from your party, in addition to the benefits of the January Host Special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns