• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the January Host Special Calculating Free Product Correctly?

In summary, the "January Host Special 50% More" is a special promotion for Pampered Chef hosts during the month of January. By booking a party or event with Pampered Chef, hosts can earn 50% more rewards, including free or discounted products, host-exclusive items, and free shipping. This offer cannot be combined with other promotions, but hosts may still be eligible for the regular host rewards program. To qualify, there is a minimum sales requirement of $200, which can easily be achieved by hosting a party or event with the help of a Pampered Chef consultant.
rennea
Gold Member
I have just tried to put in a show in PP. My host gave me some outside orders and when I went to enter them under the show I noticed that it is not adding up the host "free product" total correct. It's not adding the 1 1/2 just the regular amount. Is anybody else having this problem?

Download the Program Update through PP. Mine was doing the same and when I did that it updated the 1.5 host FPV.

That worked, thank you! :)

1. What exactly is the "January Host Special 50% More"?

The "January Host Special 50% More" is a special promotion for our hosts during the month of January. It offers them the opportunity to receive 50% more rewards for hosting a party or event with Pampered Chef.

2. How can I take advantage of the "January Host Special 50% More"?

To take advantage of this special offer, simply book a party or event with Pampered Chef during the month of January. Our consultants will explain all the details and help you earn 50% more rewards for being a host.

3. What are the rewards that I can earn through the "January Host Special 50% More"?

The rewards you can earn through this special offer include free or discounted products, host-exclusive items, and free shipping on your order. The amount of rewards you receive will be 50% higher than our regular host rewards program.

4. Can I combine the "January Host Special 50% More" with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, this special offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you may still be eligible for our regular host rewards program in addition to the 50% more rewards.

5. Is there a minimum purchase or sales requirement to qualify for the "January Host Special 50% More"?

Yes, in order to qualify for the 50% more rewards, there is a minimum sales requirement of $200. This can be easily achieved by hosting a party or event with your friends and family. Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide more details and help you reach this goal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisaterwilliger
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JenniK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
  • Kristianne