• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where is the January Host/Guest Fillable Form?

In summary, the January Host/Guest Fillable promotion from Pampered Chef is a special offer available for the month of January for both hosts and guests. Hosts can earn an extra $50 in free products for hosting a qualifying party, as well as an additional $25 for every guest who books a party from their January party. Guests can earn an extra $25 in free products for attending a qualifying party and an additional $25 for booking their own party from the January party they attend. Any party held in January with a minimum of $200 in guest sales and two or more buying guests will qualify for the promotion, including both in-person and virtual parties. To take advantage of the promotion, interested hosts can schedule a party with their Pam
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I could swear it was already posted but now I can't find it - am I losing my mind? HELP???

If you are looking for the flyer I create with the host & guest on one page, I have not finished it yet. I will try to get back to it tomorrow and finish it up!

Ok - good...then I have not lost my mind (yet LOL)

bumping...

Thank you SO much Kam!!!

KAM, you ROCK! Thanks so much!

What is the January Host/Guest Fillable promotion?

The January Host/Guest Fillable promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef for the month of January. It allows both hosts and guests to earn additional rewards for hosting or attending a party during this time.

How does the promotion work for hosts?

As a host, you can earn an extra $50 in free products when you host a qualifying party in January. This is in addition to the regular host rewards you would earn for hosting a party. Plus, you can also earn an additional $25 in free products for every guest who books a party from your January party.

How does the promotion work for guests?

As a guest, you can earn an extra $25 in free products when you attend a qualifying party in January. This is in addition to any free products you may earn as a guest for purchasing items from the party. Plus, you can also earn an additional $25 in free products for booking your own party from the January party you attend.

What parties qualify for the promotion?

Any party held in January with a minimum of $200 in guest sales and two or more buying guests will qualify for the January Host/Guest Fillable promotion. This includes both in-person and virtual parties.

How do I take advantage of the promotion?

If you are interested in hosting a party, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a party for January. If you are a guest attending a party, make sure to place your order during the January party and book your own party for the future to take advantage of the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • natural
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Replies
Views