• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Healthy Party Recipes for January: Beat the Winter Blues with Nourishing Dishes

In summary, a January Healthy Party is a gathering where participants can learn about healthy eating habits and meal prep techniques using Pampered Chef products. The party features a variety of nutritious and balanced recipes using fresh ingredients and special discounts and promotions are available. The party can be hosted virtually or in-person, with friends from different locations, by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant or visiting their website to schedule a date and time.
KCPChef
Anyone have any good ideas or suggestions for making at January parties? Everyone has requested a "healthy" recipe... I eat comfort foods in January because its so cold! HA! Any suggesstions would be appreciated! THANKS!

Chicken Your Way, fajitas & salsa

A great January recipe I feature is Chicken Tortilla Soup, 290 cal/2 cup svg, 9g fat. Sodium is high unless you use low sodium broth and tomatoes...4 - 6" corn tortillas
1/2 cup chopped onion
3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 garlic clove, minced
1/4 tsp chili powder
1/4 tsp ground cumin
2 - 14.5oz cans chicken broth
1-14.5 oz can diced tomatoes undrained
1-4oz. can chopped green chilies, undrained
4 tsp fresh chopped cilantro
2 oz. shredded sharp reduced-fat cheddar
4 thick slices fresh limeCut tortillas into 1/2 " strips using Kitchen Shears. place on flat Baking Stone, bake 7-8 mins at 400 or until crispChop onion in Food Chopper. Cut chicken into 1/2" pieces. Heat 4qt. casserole over medium-high heat. Spritz with oil using Kitchen Spritzer. Add chicken, cook and stir 3 minutes. Add onion, pressed garlic, chili powder and cumin. Cook and stir 2 minutes. Stir in broth, tomatoes and chilis - bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.Snip cilantro using Kitchen Shears. Divide tortilla strips among 4 bow.s Ladle soup over tortillas using Nylon Ladle. Shred cheese over top with Rotary Grater or Microplane. Sprinkle soup with cilantro. Garnish each bowl with a lime slice. Yield: 4 servingsp. 29 of Main Dishes cookbook

The Chicken Tortilla Soup sounds delicious! The first recipe I thought of was the White Bean Chicken Chili. I dont' have the recipe handy but I believe it is in the DCB recipe file.

Appetizers and finger foods for the Super Bowl are always a good Jan. show.

1. What is a January Healthy Party?

A January Healthy Party is a virtual or in-person gathering where you and your friends can learn about healthy eating habits and meal prep techniques using Pampered Chef products.

2. What types of recipes will be featured at a January Healthy Party?

At a January Healthy Party, our consultants will showcase a variety of recipes that focus on nutritious and balanced meals using fresh ingredients and our specially designed Pampered Chef tools.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions for January Healthy Parties?

Yes, we offer special discounts and promotions on select products during January Healthy Parties. Our consultants can provide more information about these deals and how to take advantage of them.

4. Can I host a January Healthy Party with friends who live in different locations?

Absolutely! Our consultants are experienced in hosting virtual parties, so you and your friends from different locations can still come together and learn about healthy eating habits using Pampered Chef products.

5. How can I book a January Healthy Party?

You can book a January Healthy Party by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. Our consultants will work with you to schedule a date and time that works best for you and your friends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heidabear
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
WendyE
  • monica_sweetconsultant
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
monica_sweetconsultant
Replies