• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get a FREE January Guest Special with $60 Purchase - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the January Guest Special from Pampered Chef is a limited time offer that allows customers to receive a free product with a purchase of $60 or more. The specific product included may vary, but it is typically a popular and highly rated item. To qualify, customers must make a purchase of $60 or more in one transaction, either online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Multiple purchases cannot be combined to reach the minimum, but customers can make multiple purchases to take advantage of the offer more than once. The offer may end at any time, so it is recommended to take advantage of it as soon as possible.
pkd09
Silver Member
Hey.....the January Guest Special if FREE when they purchase $60!!!! YIPPEE!!!! Hopefully this is not an error :( and will return to $60 :)

I agree.....February is spend $60 also....saw that in the Winter marketing guide I got. I haven't had too many spend the $75, but a log that were close to $60 for October.

I noticed that!

They said they were doing it for the holidays. They never said $75 would be permanent

I didn't remember them saying that, but I'm glad that is the case.

What is the January Guest Special?

The January Guest Special is a limited time offer from Pampered Chef that allows customers to receive a free product with a purchase of $60 or more.

What products are included in the January Guest Special?

The specific product included in the January Guest Special may vary, but it is typically a popular and highly rated item from our product line.

How do I qualify for the January Guest Special?

To qualify for the January Guest Special, you must make a purchase of $60 or more in one transaction. This can be done online or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I combine multiple purchases to reach the $60 minimum for the January Guest Special?

No, the $60 minimum must be met in one transaction to qualify for the January Guest Special. However, you can still make multiple purchases to take advantage of this offer more than once.

When does the January Guest Special end?

The January Guest Special is a limited time offer and may end at any time. It is best to take advantage of this offer as soon as possible to ensure you do not miss out on the free product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Teresacooks
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresacooks
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
Admin Greg