• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January/February Sales Promotion

In summary, the January/February Sales Promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that runs during the months of January and February. It includes discounted prices and exclusive products for customers to purchase. The promotion typically runs for the entire months of January and February, but specific dates may vary. It cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, but you may still be able to earn Host Rewards or use eligible credits. To take advantage of the promotion, simply place an order with your Pampered Chef consultant or through the website. All products are typically eligible for the promotion, but some exclusions may apply.
frozenchef
Gold Member
Anyone received their products yet?
The site says 3-5 weeks and it's been 4 :) Can't wait to get my ice cream maker!!!

I didn't receive mine yet either... I chose the 5 pc stainless cookware set! :)

No, I haven't received my products yet either. I'm also eagerly waiting for my ice cream maker to arrive. Hopefully it will be worth the wait! Have you received any updates or tracking information from the company? It's always reassuring to know where your package is in the shipping process. Let's keep our fingers crossed that we'll both get our products soon!

1. What is the January/February Sales Promotion?

The January/February Sales Promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that runs during the months of January and February. It includes discounted prices and exclusive products for customers to purchase.

2. How long is the January/February Sales Promotion valid?

The January/February Sales Promotion typically runs for the entire months of January and February. However, specific start and end dates may vary each year, so be sure to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for exact dates.

3. Can I combine the January/February Sales Promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, the January/February Sales Promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, you may still be able to earn Host Rewards or use any eligible credits you have.

4. How can I take advantage of the January/February Sales Promotion?

To take advantage of the January/February Sales Promotion, simply place an order with your Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. The discounted prices and exclusive products will automatically be applied to your order during the promotional period.

5. Are there any restrictions on which products are included in the January/February Sales Promotion?

The specific products included in the January/February Sales Promotion may vary each year. However, typically all products are eligible for the discounted prices and exclusive offers during this promotion. Some exclusions may apply, so be sure to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mrssyvo
Replies
Views
gina119
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefBevShu