• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Oofs for January/February - Handcrafted Last Night

In summary, the "January/February Oofs" promotions are special discounts and deals offered by Pampered Chef during the months of January and February. These promotions can be accessed by shopping on their website or through an independent consultant, and may include discounts, bundles, and free gifts. Most promotions can be combined with other offers, but some exclusions may apply. There may also be special benefits for hosts and consultants during these promotions. The end date for the promotions varies each year, but typically runs through the end of February.
ChefPeg
Gold Member
I created these last night.

(temporarily removed for revisions)

See new ones below in new post.

Last edited:
Is it just me or do Feb have Jan Free items on it?

naekelsey said:
Is it just me or do Feb have Jan Free items on it?

ACK!:eek: You're right! I'll fix it and repost. Sorry 'bout that. Thanks for catching that. I guess it didn't save right.

Last edited:
Alrighty...these should be correct now.

Attachments

• January '13 OOF.doc
    188.5 KB · Views: 652
  • February '13 OOF.doc
    169 KB · Views: 530
can anyone edit this to fit 2 on a page?

1. What are the "January/February Oofs" promotions?

The "January/February Oofs" promotions are special discounts and deals that Pampered Chef offers during the months of January and February. These promotions often feature popular products at discounted prices, as well as exclusive bundles and free gifts with purchase.

2. How do I take advantage of the "January/February Oofs" promotions?

To take advantage of the "January/February Oofs" promotions, simply shop on the Pampered Chef website or through an independent consultant during the specified months. The discounts and deals will automatically be applied at checkout or through the consultant's order system.

3. Can the "January/February Oofs" promotions be combined with other offers or discounts?

In most cases, yes. However, some promotions may have specific terms and conditions that exclude them from being combined with other offers. Make sure to read the details of each promotion carefully to see if any exclusions apply.

4. Are there any special host or consultant benefits during the "January/February Oofs" promotions?

Yes, there are often special host and consultant benefits during the "January/February Oofs" promotions. Hosts may have the opportunity to earn additional rewards or free products, and consultants may have access to exclusive bundles or discounts to offer their customers.

5. When do the "January/February Oofs" promotions end?

The end date for the "January/February Oofs" promotions may vary each year. Make sure to check the details of each promotion to see when it will end. Typically, the promotions will run through the end of February.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ejleinenbach