• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director January Eom Commission Statements Are Up!

In summary, the January Eom Commission Statements include earnings for the month of January, bonuses, and incentives earned. They can now be accessed through your Pampered Chef account. To view them, log into your account and go to the "My Commissions" section. If there are any questions or discrepancies, contact your consultant or customer service. There is a deadline for reviewing and addressing any issues with the statements. After the deadline, changes cannot be made.
Title changes have been done for my team too.

Waa hoo!!!

I noticed that the January promotion bonus was not on my statement. If your team sales $5000+ you get 5% bonus.

cookingwithlove said:
I noticed that the January promotion bonus was not on my statement. If your team sales $5000+ you get 5% bonus.

I didn't realize they printed the Pampered Chef dollars we earn on our commission statements...?

cookingwithlove said:

I'm almost completely certain that bonus was in PC $$, which wouldn't be listed on commission statements.

Yup, it's PC Dollars & they are supposed to be deposited into our accounts by Feb 8th.

I just checked, mine is not yet there. But I do have 3.50 in Pampered Chef Dollars that I never spent & forgot about! LOL

What is included in the January Eom Commission Statements?

The January Eom Commission Statements include your earnings for the month of January, including any bonuses or incentives earned.

When will the January Eom Commission Statements be available?

The January Eom Commission Statements are now available and can be accessed through your Pampered Chef account.

How can I view my January Eom Commission Statements?

You can view your January Eom Commission Statements by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "My Commissions" section.

What do I do if I have questions or discrepancies on my January Eom Commission Statements?

If you have any questions or notice any discrepancies on your January Eom Commission Statements, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or contact customer service for assistance.

Is there a deadline to review and address any issues with my January Eom Commission Statements?

Yes, please review and address any issues with your January Eom Commission Statements by the deadline stated on the statement. After the deadline, changes cannot be made.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila