• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When is the January eNewsletter sent out?

In summary, the January H/O newsletter is scheduled to be released on Monday, December 27th. Has anyone received indication that it was sent out? If not, will be sent out? and is ready
KaryCam
Gold Member
When does the January eNewsletter get sent out?

Thanks

I believe it will be released on Monday December 27th.

Has anyone received any indication that the newsletter was sent out? will be sent out? is ready to be sent out?
This will be the first month I am giving the HO newsletter a try....figured I would end 2010 with a BANG!!:yuck:...but I am having a hard time trying to find out if it will indeed go out today - the 4th Monday

well...just read in another post that HO is closed today for Christmas - guess that means no newletter today - unless they have it on autoSend:grumpy:

otisbg said:
well...just read in another post that HO is closed today for Christmas - guess that means no newletter today - unless they have it on autoSend:grumpy:

We got an email a while back saying it would be sent on Tuesday the 28th.

I can't seem to figure out how to merge PPP contacts with the enewsletter. I already synched it, and the new contacts are not coming up. Do I have to enter all the new emails manually?

Last edited:
Thanks Becky...I must have been crawling out from under my rock when that was sent. I may have just blocked it out as I never did the HO newsletter until now. I appreciate you letting us know.:)

If I add some new email addresses as subscribers tonight do you think they will receive the newsletter being sent tomorrow?

Mine was sent out today. It says "The holidays are just around the corner," I'm so confused, lol. Was I supposed to change something?

got mine today. Looks good.

Got mine today - guess I should update it since it says that its my first edition of the new newsletter and that our new fall products are here. LOL OOPS!

This is my first month using the H/O newsletter- has everyone received theirs? I haven't but I set it up late Monday. I don't want to send duplicates.

Thanks!

This is my first month using it and I got mine. I am amazed at how many bad emails they are reporting, when I know that they are not bad. I am also amazed that they have not changed the default message. One of my colleagues did not realize she could edit the message and is now totally mortified that it says it is the first month of the new fall products. It seems that if tech support could change the monthly host special, they could also make a change in the default for those who are just beginning. Either way, I am pleased as to how far it has come in the last few months.
Still not dumping Joy or iContact!!:p

loreo said:
This is my first month using the H/O newsletter- has everyone received theirs? I haven't but I set it up late Monday. I don't want to send duplicates.

Thanks!

I signed up for the eNewsletter last month on the day before it went out. Mine did not go out. I guess you have to subscribe to it at least 24-48 hours before it goes out. I ended up sending a customer connection e-mail.

I'm a bit annoyed that it went out this week. I got so many "out of office" replies. I know those people are just going to delete it without opening it when they get back to work and see loads of new e-mails.

I called them. It has to be done before 6pm. Who knew? I'm not sure what time I did it.

There is a place to set up your personal message as well as a date you want it displayed until. If it is past the date, it goes back to the default message.

My customers received their newsletters on Tues. ...the best way you can know though is to mail one to your own individual email address...then you will see what date it is.

1. What is included in the January Enewsletter?

The January Enewsletter includes new product releases, special promotions, and recipes to help you start the new year off right.

2. How often is the January Enewsletter sent out?

The January Enewsletter is sent out once a month, typically at the beginning of the month.

3. Can I customize the content of the January Enewsletter?

Unfortunately, the content of the January Enewsletter is pre-determined and cannot be customized. However, we do welcome feedback and suggestions for future newsletters.

4. Is the January Enewsletter only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the January Enewsletter is available to all Pampered Chef customers, consultants, and hosts. It is a great way to stay updated on the latest products and promotions.

5. How do I subscribe to the January Enewsletter?

If you are a Pampered Chef customer, consultant, or host, you will automatically receive the January Enewsletter. If you are not currently receiving it, you can subscribe by signing up for our email list on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • Amyskitchen2
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Amyskitchen2
  • jwpamp