• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for January Newsletter Inspiration - Any Suggestions?

well, I get a lot of spam/junk mail and I don't want to add to that. I usually email it to my customers, but sometimes I'll post it on my website if there's something really cool or if it's a special promotion.This is a great way to do it. When I do a newsletter, I usually just do it in Aol and then mail it out. I also use Yahoo Groups. It's been a lot smoother and I don't get as many spam complaints with it. :)These are WONDERFUL!!!
LuvStoneware
I am in search of a Jan newsletter. I have found newsletters from previous months on here that I really like by [email protected] and by a Amanda Mohr. If you girls visit this site often do you girls usually post your newsletter on here for free or do you sale them? I really liked your layouts, not to wordy, straight to the point, and yet creative with clip-arts (that one is a biggy for me). Please let us know if there are newsletters out there. And if you do sale them, please let me know for how much by emailing me at [email protected].

Thanks,
Tracey Powell
Highland, CA

Tracy,

I pay $10.95 a year for a subscription service for an awesome monthly newsletter through http://www.123byrequest.com/ There are samples of her work there. I've used other services too but Stephanie does the best job and she doesn't charge near as much as some of the other people do. :D

I can't figure out how to make mine a pdf but this is what I put in all my christmas cards this year.
I took bits and peices from other newsletters I've seen on this site so feel free to use what you can!

Attachments

• December 05 Flier.doc
    481.5 KB · Views: 563
I use www.tastytidbits.net and pay $12/year. It's a really good newsletter that is specific to Pampered Chef and she has a sample on her website for you to view.

Luv2cook ~

I have tried to go to the website, but it comes up with a blank screen. Do you have the website right?

I just use Microsoft Publisher and convert it to Adobe so that I can send it through email. I will attach a copy. It has a wizard that really helps

Attachments

• Jan 06 News.pdf
    68.7 KB · Views: 762
Here's my January Newsletter...it's a word doc, using a template available from microsoft. easy to set up & maintain. most especially, FUN! I usually email it to myself before sending it out just to see the format b/c it always looks different! Please modify to suit your business, if interested...

May you all have a Prosperous New Year!

Attachments

• January News.doc
    113.5 KB · Views: 729
LuvStoneware said:
Luv2cook ~

I have tried to go to the website, but it comes up with a blank screen. Do you have the website right?

Yes that is the correct URL. She must be having site issues at this time. Sorry.

January NewsletterPosted in Word for editing purposes.

Attachments

• January News 06.doc
    858 KB · Views: 753
Last edited:
Beautiful Newsletter. Do you post your newsletters on here all the time or do you normally sell them? This is the best one I have seen on here by far.

Great newsletter.........do you email that to your customers or do you print and mail them to your customers. What have you found to work best?

Newsletters
LuvStoneware said:
Beautiful Newsletter. Do you post your newsletters on here all the time or do you normally sell them? This is the best one I have seen on here by far.
I do not sell my newsletters. It is a courtesy to fellow consultants. I'm usually on here pretty regularly, but kind of got bored with so much duplicated threads (no offense to anyone) and not much new info, so hadn't been checking it out as much. Any posts I provide, you are more than welcome to use.

chriscook4u said:
Great newsletter.........do you email that to your customers or do you print and mail them to your customers. What have you found to work best?
I email in Adobe format. I do not mail anymore. I do, however add a copy to any outside orders with their receipts, with a note to email me if they'd like to be included on my email distribution list to receive future copies. I'd say 1 out of 20 contact me, but that one may be the key to future success and is minimal cost.

These are WONDERFUL!!!

How do you get your computer to do these things? I have doing a newsletter for about 6-8 months now, but I usally just make it in AOL and then mail it to be distributed. I have however resently changed to use yahoo group as AOL was giving me headaches about spam since my list of email addresses is over 100 now. They get nasty when you do it and I don't want to have to count or split the emails.

Is this way a better way to do it? Does it go as an attachment that needs to be opened? I find from personal experience that when I get one like that I RARELY open it and read it even when I know who it is from. I would rather it go as a direct email and not an attachment.

God Bless,
Dee

Dee,

I use a microsoft template for newsletters in Word. It's really easy from there. I don't send it as an attachment b/c I wouldn't open it either. Oh, and I always "blind copy" to everyone to maintain their email privacy.

There are several people who buy their newsletters for a small fee from several different companies. I just really enjoy the creativity and making my customers feel like they are also my friends (which many of them become!). I am always learning from other newsletters since I have just done 3 thus far :)

later,

I am new to posting on this, but have been reading and enjoying the great advice and help but I have a crazy question: How do you blind carbon copy? I know I have done this in the past just can not remember how. Thanks for your help! :confused:

Tyna Lynn

blind carbon copyHi! I just learned this month. You send an email to yourself in the usual field then you click on the "add bcc" and add your customers' emails addresses. I have learned it works only if you send an email to yourself in the "to" field. Try it and you'll be amazed how nice and easy it is!

Good luck...by the way this is my first post. I thought I had nothing to add but yes, finally a question I can answer! :)

rwesterpchef said:
I do, however add a copy to any outside orders with their receipts, with a note to email me if they'd like to be included on my email distribution list to receive future copies. I'd say 1 out of 20 contact me, but that one may be the key to future success and is minimal cost.
I LOVE this tip! Thanks for sharing!

I have mine done......but because mine lists my website, as well as has links to my website, I can't post it here. I used ConstantContact. If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll forward it to you.

Sandy

Thanks for the great information ooshmeister!! I just came home from Leadership Summit in Atlanta and I would just like to say WOW!! If you have not ever attended a Pampered Chef Conference you have really missed a great motivating time and man talk about a learning experience. I can't wait to start implementing some of the great new ideas I learned.

Sign up for Conference Club now and get ready for National Conference in Chicago!!! :) :p :D

love your enthusiasm pcchefmomofsevenI wish I could have gone to leadership but next year. I'm giving it my all and I must say I'm pumped about Pampered Chef even though I didn't attend. I 'm planning on going to conference perhaps with a few $$ off registration. I'm so eager to learn all about the new fun things for 2006. Enthusiasm is contagious...so thanks!

Free Trial NewslettersJust e-mail and ask to be put on the trial subscription list. The e-mail is [email protected]

The cost is low, less than a dollar a month. There are three versions...one word document to print, one html version and a condensed html version

It is a big time saver.

What is included in the January Customer Newsletter?

The January Customer Newsletter includes new product releases, featured recipes, special offers and promotions, and tips for using Pampered Chef products in the new year.

How can I access the January Customer Newsletter?

The January Customer Newsletter is sent out via email to all registered Pampered Chef customers. It can also be accessed on the Pampered Chef website under the "Newsletters" section.

Can I share the January Customer Newsletter with my friends and family?

Yes, the January Customer Newsletter can be shared with anyone who may be interested in Pampered Chef products and promotions. You can forward the email or share the link to the newsletter on social media.

Are there any exclusive deals or discounts in the January Customer Newsletter?

Yes, the January Customer Newsletter often includes exclusive deals and discounts for Pampered Chef customers. Make sure to read through the newsletter carefully to take advantage of these special offers.

How frequently are Customer Newsletters sent out?

Customer Newsletters are typically sent out once a month. However, there may be additional newsletters sent out for special promotions or events. You can also subscribe to receive email updates for when new newsletters are released.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raroll
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
MissChef
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies