• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Catch January's Consultant Specials?

In summary, the "January Consultant Specials" are exclusive deals and promotions offered to Pampered Chef consultants during the month of January. To access these specials, consultants must log in to their account and click on the "Specials" tab. In order to qualify for these specials, consultants must have made at least $500 in sales in the previous month. The specials often include popular kitchen tools and products from the Pampered Chef catalog, as well as new and limited edition items. These specials cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts and are only available to consultants.
Laurenncraigory
Hey everyone...did you see january's consultant specials??? I had seen the one about earning National conference for free, but not the one about earning the sweetheart towels free...I'm so excited!!!!I want those towels!!! For those of you who haven't seen yet, they are on consultant's corner where the host/gust specials are and I will attach them...I'm so excited!!!

Attachments

• cs_06jan.pdf
    56.8 KB · Views: 447
  • cs_06jan_conference.pdf
    73.2 KB · Views: 352
Last edited:
Register Shows?What exactly does that mean? I mean is it like when you sign up for SS kit, you have to list your first 6 shows but they don't really count it?

same question?That is the way I understand it to read. I have 2 booked right now I just need 4 more to send in to HO by DEC12 and I get the towels for free? It doesn't matter if some cancel and don't go through?

What happens if you put them down because they say they will have a show in January, but it falls through?

the towels ship mid-december, so I don't really know what they can do to us if our 6 shows don't go trough...at most they can take from our commission checks, but I don't really see that happening and they would have to tell us ahead of time if that were the case so that we know what's at risk

Lauren,
Just wanted to make sure you read it real good. We won't be getting a set of the towels, just one.

:) ya, I saw that...but one is still better than none!!

What are the "January Consultant Specials"?

The "January Consultant Specials" are exclusive deals and promotions offered to Pampered Chef consultants during the month of January.

How do I access the "January Consultant Specials"?

To access the "January Consultant Specials", log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "Specials" tab. The January specials will be listed there for you to browse and purchase.

Do I have to meet certain requirements to take advantage of the "January Consultant Specials"?

Yes, in order to qualify for the "January Consultant Specials", you must have made at least $500 in sales in the previous month.

What types of products are typically included in the "January Consultant Specials"?

The "January Consultant Specials" often include popular kitchen tools and products from the Pampered Chef catalog, as well as new and limited edition items.

Can I combine the "January Consultant Specials" with other promotions or discounts?

No, the "January Consultant Specials" cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. They are exclusive offers for consultants only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • mjbroncobabe
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies