1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales January consultant specials

1. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

Hey everyone...did you see january's consultant specials??? I had seen the one about earning National conference for free, but not the one about earning the sweetheart towels free...I'm so excited!!!!I want those towels!!! For those of you who haven't seen yet, they are on consultant's corner where the host/gust specials are and I will attach them...I'm so excited!!!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 1, 2005
  2. PCAbby

PCAbby Member

Register Shows?

What exactly does that mean? I mean is it like when you sign up for SS kit, you have to list your first 6 shows but they don't really count it?

Nov 1, 2005
  3. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

same question?

That is the way I understand it to read. I have 2 booked right now I just need 4 more to send in to HO by DEC12 and I get the towels for free? It doesn't matter if some cancel and don't go through?

Nov 1, 2005
  4. krzymomof4

krzymomof4 Veteran Member Silver Member

What happens if you put them down because they say they will have a show in January, but it falls through?

Nov 1, 2005
  5. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

the towels ship mid-december, so I don't really know what they can do to us if our 6 shows don't go trough...at most they can take from our commission checks, but I don't really see that happening and they would have to tell us ahead of time if that were the case so that we know what's at risk

6. krzymomof4

krzymomof4 Veteran Member Silver Member

Lauren,
    Just wanted to make sure you read it real good. We won't be getting a set of the towels, just one.

Nov 1, 2005
  7. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

:) ya, I saw that...but one is still better than none!!

Have something to add?