• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for January Consultant Incentive Tote Bag - Any Suggestions?

In summary, Lisa is looking for a tote bag that she can use to increase bookings and sales. She has been unsuccessful in finding one, and is now looking for suggestions. She has also found a similar tote bag on eBay.
Lisa S
Hi Everyone!

I am looking for one of the catalog tote bags that were given away as part of the January consultant incentive. I would love to have one of these to increase bookings and sales as I am out and about.

If anyone has one that they do not want - I would be willing to purchase it. Otherwise, if anyone knows of a company that makes bags similar to these, please advise. I have been searching all over the internet and have not been able to locate a company that has totes such as these. Maybe I am using the wrong key words in the search.

Any help would be appreciated!

AIM Image Marketing. You can access their web-site directly from Consultant Corner, or go to aim-image.com. I was just on their web-site the other day, and they don't have the exact bag, but they have similar ones. I ordered the 25th anniversary bag for myself. Let me know if you have any questions. :D

Thanks for the info, but I am really looking for a bag with the clear plastic pocket on the outside that you can put a catalog in for advertising. Unfortunately, the ones at AIM do not have that.

January consultant specialLisa:

Ask at your next consultant cluster meeting. At our meetings a lot of the consultants will bring stuff they don't want and sell it to us. Since they just earned this in January, they might not want to part with it. I would also like to have one. The only other suggestion I can give you is ebay. Search under Pampered chef. We are not suppose to sell on ebay, but there are a lot of consultants who are. Some are quitting or have recently quit being a consultant and they are unloading their stuff. Good luck.

Shawnna

See through bagHey there. Just saw that clear pocket bag on ebay today. Look under Pampered Chef Consultant. That is where I bought my briefcase. Hope that it works for you.
Happy bidding.
:)

Tote BagThat's pretty close! What a great site! The opening for the catalog is only 8x9, and our catalogs are 8x11 - but that's getting closer. I know I could cut off the bottom of the catalog - but what if someone wants my last catalog? I can't give them the cut up one. I know I am being really picky! This is a great "plan B" though! Thanks for all your help!

1. What is the January Consultant Incentive?

The January Consultant Incentive is a special promotion offered to Pampered Chef consultants in the month of January. It is designed to reward consultants for their hard work and sales during the busy holiday season.

2. How do I qualify for the January Consultant Incentive?

To qualify for the January Consultant Incentive, you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant and meet certain sales and recruiting requirements during the month of January. These requirements may vary each year, so be sure to check with your upline or the Pampered Chef website for specific details.

3. What are the rewards for the January Consultant Incentive?

The rewards for the January Consultant Incentive may also vary each year, but typically include a combination of free products, discounts on future orders, and special recognition from Pampered Chef. The exact rewards for the current year can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your upline.

4. Can I participate in the January Consultant Incentive if I am a new consultant?

Yes, as long as you are an active consultant during the month of January, you can participate in the January Consultant Incentive. This is a great opportunity for new consultants to jumpstart their business and earn some extra rewards!

5. When will I receive my rewards for the January Consultant Incentive?

The rewards for the January Consultant Incentive are typically distributed in the month following the promotion. For example, if the promotion is held in January, you can expect to receive your rewards in February. Pampered Chef will typically notify you when your rewards are available and provide instructions for redeeming them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krusso
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • rebajoe
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
kewaters
Replies